Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy little inch worm....


Little crooked smile. :)
You can easily see all 6 teeth here...
Sarah and Jack- Sleepy baby
Listening and taking it all in...


Late night!
We couldn't resist!
Could you?


The pictures I have posted are first from Sunday night. Yes- Sunday night...Jack decided to get up on Sunday night at 12:00 and would not go back to sleep for anything. So- Greg and I broke all the rules and turned it into play time in the kitchen. :) We couldn't resist that sweet face! The other pictures are from last night and today. Last night we were very low key and a couple friend of ours came over for dinner and a few adult beverages. :) My friend Sarah Tate stopped by as well so I got some cute pictures of her holding Jack Man. He loves her! Today Jack did the inch worm backwards slide all around the living room and I snapped pictures when he would let me. :) I am thinking it won't be long before he is crawling! He is so close! Enjoy! :)

9 comments:

The Ealy's said...

So cute! I can't believe he has so many teeth! We have zero!!!!

The Bass Family said...

He is the sweetest little man ever! I can't believe he is so close to crawling... it seems like only yesterday you were upset because you were starting to look pregnant at Spencer's wedding! LOVE YOU

kinsey said...

he is getting so big. and just cuter and cuter in every picture. love him.

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

He's such a happy baby! Audrey has a crooked smile too - so cute!

Yelda said...

Happy New year! I still can't believe his teeth! so cute, as always!

Catherine Chaumont said...

Absolutely precious. I love his crooked smile!

MLP said...

I wouldn't be able to resist that little guy either!!! He's so cute!

The Bass Family said...

get me some pictures!! :)

sbharris said...

He is so precious! oh my so cute! he looks like a little character...