Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yes 3 Posts in 1 Weekend!




Just wanted to give you more pics to view. Hope you enjoy looking at Jack and his blueberries half as much as he enjoyed eating/playing with them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is!!! He is adorable!

Paula McKaughan said...

Not sure if you remember me from MPHS, but I was a year behind Greg & Chris. I've been following your blog & Jack is just precious!!! I'm so happy for the both of you! Please tell Greg I said hello.

Take care,
Paula (Reynolds) McKaughan

The Zipser Family said...

Cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!

The Ealy's said...

I love the bath in the sink!!

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

He is too cute! I had to laugh because our kitchen counter looks just like yours - rows of bottles and bottle parts all lined up and drying on paper towels!

Yelda said...

OMg love the sink pics! so cute!

Erin said...

Finn loves to see pictures on the computer so I was showing him these pics of Jack last night. I asked if he thought we should give Grey baths in the sink - I think he was superconfused and said "No." Too bad that he forgets that he's had a few there! :-) Yea for the blueberries! These are a great snack for kids and they travel well. :-)