This is my serious precious face... I am seriously trying to get the remote across the room...
UGH!!!!!!!!! Iam sooooooo frustrated! I have had the blog below ready to post for a few days now and have been working on downloading the video as promised for the past 3 days. Every time I wait 7 hours (I know crazy) and it says error. It is longer so maybe that is why but I have seen long videos on blogs so I don't know. Anyway- I will keep working on it-but in the meantime- we are crawling! I have to baby proof the house this weekend! He also sits up on his own really good. He is such a big boy. Miss Joy went in to get him and he was sitting in his crib playing. My baby is growing so fast! I will post pictures later and am still working on the video. Any help is welcome! :)
Just an update on last weekend and this week. Greg and I went to dinner Saturday night and then to a Bobcats game while Miss Joy babysat. Jack had a good time and showed Miss Joy his new trick. He has started this odd thing where when he is frustrated he blows air out of his nose over and over and makes evil eyes. We thought he just did it once by chance but he has been doing it every day when he is mad at least 10 times a day. Greg calls him a baby Dragon. LOL It really is a good way to describe it. He also loves the mirror. I know most babies do but he really does. We were at a store while Greg bought some suits and there was a 3 way mirror. Jack had the best time looking in every direction at 3 little Jacks! If he is crying and I put him in front of a mirror he stops and smiles at the way he looks. He is just like his daddy! :) He is also very mobile. He crawled for the first time on Tuesday! He did it 4 times and has every day after but it is in small moments then he falls. He travels about 2 feet then plop! :) It is so cute. Sunday I turned away for 2 seconds yesterday and he literally scooted to the computer and ripped the space bar off my laptop in all in 2 seconds. One shot and whip it was gone. So now it is stuck so this post is taking me forever to write! (This was before the crawl so I can imagine how much trouble I am in!) I put together a video of a collection of days I have taped him. Parts of it are longer than others so prepare yourself for the length. It is over 9 minutes. I lost patience with the project and stopped editing. :) It is cute though. You will see him laughing, bouncing, doing the little indian, pulling a real actual fit (we were trying to get the baby dragon but we couldn't) and more. You also get to see his BFF Grace refusing her food. Precious!
I hope you enjoy the video!!!
,




1 comment:
Yea!! Seriously though you are in for it now - mobility changes everything!
Post a Comment