Saturday, January 24, 2009

8 months and almost 1 week update!

Who me?
Hey- I am just hanging out.
Happy baby!
Post-dragon face
He loves his bouncy!


I think he looks like Greg here.(above)
Little animal....Look at my snout!
This is how I use a pacifier!

What a work out! LOL
The Dragon Face!!!! :) He does this when he is frustrated- it is followed by loud air noises from his nose.

Here are some pictures of Jack. He is now pulling up on tables and has already hit his teeth on the inside of his mouth 2 times and brought a little blood. :( Even when you watch him so carefully he still manages to get hurt. He is wearing us out! In a good way though! :) It is so exciting to watch him grow. We will update more later!

4 comments:

The Bass Family said...

LOVE HIM! I can't wait to see you guys in a month!! Jack man is going to be walking before you know it!! Miss & Love you!

Jaton said...

He is so cute! Blake is sitting here with me and was just laughing at the pictures! So funny! Girl, just get ready for all the bumps, bruises, and blood! Life with boys will keep you on your toes! We wouldn't have it any other way though!

Yelda said...

Omg i miss my little dragon, i get to look at him all the time, cause i have the pic and him and I on my desktop background right now :o) can you post more videos! love and miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love his many faces.. Gosh i miss you guys soo much! Feb can't come soon enough! I've already cleared my calendar, and since I don't work on Fridays I'll have all day with you guys.. Miss you all so much.. Riley roo says he can't wait either!! MUCH LOVE