Thursday, January 8, 2009

The videos- I had to download in 3 parts for it to work

Please seethe post below to see what these videos are of. I finally got it to work but I had to break it down. Enjoy!!!!

5 comments:

Yelda said...

Loved it! and in the last video that was mean! but seriously as soon as his little hands touched the cup he was all good again :o) seems like he is more frustrated with the cup and trying to figure out! OMG i miss him!

The Ealy's said...

Ohhh he is so precious I just want to squeeze him! And what kind of cup is that b/c T needs one. The one I have spills all over the place so he can't hold it by himself. So glad he is crawling!! You'll never stop now!!

The Cooksey's said...

He is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him in person again...you guys just need to move back to Texas. :)

MLP said...

Seriously your little man is just too cute!!! Cherish these moments...I know you are. He is something else!!!

Love your new blog look!!!

Yelda said...

Just showed erman these videos he wants you guys to visit asap! and he says he wants to bite him, he is so cute! And he hopes he is this happy his entire life :o)
love the new blog header!!!!