Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blog Award

Ok-So my sister gave me a blog award. Basically I need to fill out some info and then pass the award along. Usually I don't do these things but since she has spent so much time on my blog over the last year- the least I could do is show my appreciation and play along. :) So- here it goes-

First I am supposed to -

Say one nice thing to the man in your life: Greg is a wonderful partner! He is the greatest dad and when I watch him with Jack it brings tears to my eyes! He puts up with all of my quirky ways (I am a bit OCD about a number of things and have to have them just the way I want when I want them done.) and he works so hard for our family. I am so proud of him and he is such a great cuddle bug! Ok- I lied about the last part- he could work on that. :)

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in life:

a. Happiness in my marriage and family
b. Having wonderful relationships with friends and family
c. Watching Jack smile at me and growing each day
d. Career growth and satisfaction
e. Personal growth/spiritually, intellectually, emotionally
f. Living each day and gaining new experiences


3. Assign 7 other blogs this award
a. The Zipser Family
b.The Ealys
c. Amanda
d. The Milam Family
e. Kinsey and Scott
f. Yelda
g. The Trents
h. The
Jacksons

If you were tagged follow the rules above!! And congrats on your BLOG award!

No comments: