Saturday, January 31, 2009

Before bedtime!
The curls!
Cute smile while standing!
Just hanging out. He acts like he has stood like this his whole life. :)
Huh?

Cheese!


Hogan and Jack BFF's 7 days apart!
Miss Joy and Jack (Our Saving Grace!)

Here are some new pictures from this past week. Jack is moving like crazy. He pulls up on everything and takes steps with absolutely no fear. He will pull up on the couch and walk to the other end holding on. He then turns to walk to an object across the room and nose dives. I hate it! You have to be next to him at all times to prevent him from falling. :( I took a picture above of his hair. It is growing out curly! So cute! :) I will take more this weekend. Have a good day!

7 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

Sounds exactly like Reece - except we have the butt flop instead of the nose-dive. It's impossible to keep up with him now...let's keep our fingers crossed for when they both get truly mobile!! :)

The Zipser Family said...

I love the curls, so cute! I remember us always talking about how you and Greg's baby would have such cute curls. Love you

Catherine Chaumont said...

Love the curls and his smile! So sweet!

mommymimi said...

seriously!?! COULD HE GET ANY CUTER??? i remember when betsy grace started pulling up and standing... you just wait! he'll be cruising in no time! get ready! he is DAAARRRLING! i want to eat him up! i still think he looks just like you! (don't tell greg :) ) xo,m

Yelda said...

OMG! Before I even saw the curls caption i was like Omg he has the cutest curls! he is standing up like a little pro, baby proofing has begun! i am sure your a nervous wreck keeping up with little jack man. give him a big squeeze and kiss from his auntie yelda. miss you guys!

The Ealy's said...

I cannot believe he is 8 months and so mobile. I'm still lucky to get to leave mine upstairs by himself on the floor and the most he can do is go around in a circle! His hair is so precious!

jess trent said...

He is so huge...I can't wait to squeeze him :) He and Brody will be besties!
Muah -
jt