Wow he really is getting so big! he sure loves the camera and the fan. Did you get a new rug? Or did i just not notice while i was there. I see that the house is baby proofed, nothing around. He is sooo cute, can't wait to show Erman! Thanks for posting! miss you all love yelda
This blog is just a small glimpse into our world. Greg and I were married July 22, 2006 and we welcomed the love of our lives, Jack Adlai Graham, into the world on May 21, 2008. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. From the start Jack has been such an incredible baby. We hope you enjoy this blog and you love reading about our little man. He truly is the apple of our eye.
4 comments:
Wow he really is getting so big! he sure loves the camera and the fan. Did you get a new rug? Or did i just not notice while i was there. I see that the house is baby proofed, nothing around. He is sooo cute, can't wait to show Erman! Thanks for posting! miss you all love yelda
You are so observant! Yes- I got a new rug. Quick fix to the carpet. I am impressed! Love you!
i noticed the rug too :-) along with NOTHING on the coffee table. love it! can't wait to see yall in just a few weeks!!
Gosh! I can't wait.. sooo cute.. P.s I was watching it and said to my roommate ha Nichole got a new rug.. so funny! Miss you guys!! love love
Post a Comment