This weekend it was over 70 degrees here and we enjoyed every minute of it! Saturday Jack and I went for a jog and Sunday we all met our friends Meredith and Nathan for brunch and then headed home for a family walk. Greg and I took Jack to the park in our neighborhood. He was the only little boy on the swings that never smiled. LOL It was too funny! He also did not care for the dried out grass near the golf course that we sat him in. He prefers the green grass in our yard for sure! He was the happiest in his stroller with the breeze in his face and being pushed. You could just look at him and you knew that was the life! Jack did smile when he went down the slide with us but I didn't get the picture in time. I am really looking forward to the weather when it stays warm! After the walk Jack took a nap while Greg hit golf balls and later I ran a few errands. Then we grilled steaks outside while Jack bounced in his activity center outside. He loved it! Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I forgot to mention that his favorite object is remote controls. The pictures will show you how upset he gets when you take them away! :) Also- if you didn't get to see the video from yesterday it is below in the previous post.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Loving the Sun!
This weekend it was over 70 degrees here and we enjoyed every minute of it! Saturday Jack and I went for a jog and Sunday we all met our friends Meredith and Nathan for brunch and then headed home for a family walk. Greg and I took Jack to the park in our neighborhood. He was the only little boy on the swings that never smiled. LOL It was too funny! He also did not care for the dried out grass near the golf course that we sat him in. He prefers the green grass in our yard for sure! He was the happiest in his stroller with the breeze in his face and being pushed. You could just look at him and you knew that was the life! Jack did smile when he went down the slide with us but I didn't get the picture in time. I am really looking forward to the weather when it stays warm! After the walk Jack took a nap while Greg hit golf balls and later I ran a few errands. Then we grilled steaks outside while Jack bounced in his activity center outside. He loved it! Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I forgot to mention that his favorite object is remote controls. The pictures will show you how upset he gets when you take them away! :) Also- if you didn't get to see the video from yesterday it is below in the previous post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He is so hansome! Love the picture of the two of you!
His hair is so precious, the side view, all the waves and curls, he is going to be cutie! I love the mad face too, too Cute!
Love the hair.. that is all I have to say...sadly.. my children will never have curls like that...jealous!
Audrey loves the remote too!! What is it with remotes? ;) I love Jack's curls, he's so adorable!!!
Post a Comment