
Aunt Lauren and Uncle Spencer

Auntie M and Aunt Poco

Andy and Jack Man

Gambi and Jack



G-Paw and Jack

Little Grayson

Brothers-Greg and Uncle Chris with the boys


Poppy and Jack



Bedtime stories with Gambi

Sarah and Jack

Nana and Jack Man

Applying Glasses:)


Aunt Poco

Gammie and G-Paw

Bear and Jack Man!


Serious conversation

Tell me again!

Really? Are you sure?

Nana stealing sugars!

John Adlai and Jack Adlai

Pulling Phoebe's hair

Playing with food!!!

I am so sorry I have been so late posting! We have had a lot going on! Jack got sick and then so did Mommy! Jack also went on his first airplane ride to Dallas, TX for a family visit! For those of you reading this that I didn't get to see this was a jam packed trip with the intention to see as much family as possible since many had not yet met Jack. We wanted to spend time with everyone but cramming family on both sides into 3 days is extremely hard so I know you forgive me as good friends would do! :) We will make more trips this year. A few quick updates on Jack and then I will tell you all about our trip. Jack is now 9 months old. He can wave "Bye Bye"and say it. He also says Ma Ma all the time. When I sing he sings with me. It is too cute! He loves to sing! He pulls up on everything and takes steps on his own from time to time. He still has 6 teeth fully in and 2 additional bottom teeth are making their way in as well. He has suddenly decided he is not a fan of eating solids-just playing with them. This has literally happened in the past week so I am hoping it has something to do with the new teeth coming in. He sleeps much better when he has 3 meals of solids! He is definitely a "Mommy's Boy" right now. I couldn't wait for the day when he hated to see me leave in the mornings and asked me to hold him- but now it is so much I am again hoping this is just the teeth! It is extreme! I have to admit I love it when he lays his little head on my shoulder. If I go to put him down he squeezes my arm so hard so I don't let him go. Ok- so our trip to TX- We had a really rough week last week-As I mentioned we were both sick. Then we packed and left for TX hoping to be over it. Well- we weren't! The plane ride there was terrible! Jack screamed the entire way! He was so upset with feeling bad and teething-at one point I was in the back of the plane with tears in my eyes talking to the flight attendants with him. Greg and I tried everything to make him feel better. I was even prepared with all new toys but he just felt crummy. Once we landed my mom picked us up. Jack loved seeing Gambi! He took to her right away! We then hung out with Nana and Poppy so Jack got to meet his Great Grandparents! We were all so excited! Jack loved them both! He was so good with them. He also enjoyed meeting my mom's dog Phoebe. My dear friend Jessica had brought over a box of toys, pack and play and a CD player for me to make our trip easier. We could not have made it without her. She will NEVER know how much she was appreciated!!!! She stopped by with her 2 boys which I was so glad to see! They are precious and growing so quick! Sadly I didn't get a picture of Jess! I didn't even realize it until I got home things were so hectic. Jack looks happy in all these pics but he was fussy the entire time. He was in pain and not a happy camper. Mom was stressed out the whole time because while Dad was a big help- all Jack wanted was me! Whew! I am worn out! Jack also got to see his Aunt Poco the first day. Of course he missed her and loved a squeeze from her! Friday he spent time with his G-Paw and Gammie! (Greg's dad and mom Diane) He loved seeing them again. He misses them so much! He met his Uncle Spencer and Aunt Lauren on Saturday and was so excited! He was infatuated with Uncle Spencer. He thought he was too funny! He also saw his Auntie M again and loved her! He missed seeing his Mimi and Gramps but will see them soon! We got to hug our little nephew Grayson and Jack got to meet him. He is so adorable! We also got to see Uncle Chris and Aunt Anne. Sarah stopped by to say hello and so did Amanda. We enjoyed our time with everyone but it was so rushed! We didn't feel like we even had time to blink! Next time we will possibly stay longer and get to see more dear friends and family! This trip was just so special because Jack missed the family he had already met and then got to meet a few others that had not had a chance to visit just yet. We hope you enjoy the pictures!
6 comments:
I know the feeling of cramming in tons of people to see in a small amount of time, its tiring but well worth it! loved all the pics! Especially the ones with Jack, nana and poppy! and the one pic of your mom reading to Jack is adorable! miss you guys. love yelda
Glad you posted. I was beginning to wonder about you. Hopefully all is settled down now and everyone feels good. I know it's nice to seeing family but it's always good to be back home too. Maybe next time Tristan and Jack can play.
i was so bummed i didn't get to see you and jack! but having greg on our couch felt like old times :-)
glad you made it back safe and sound. Hopefully without too much snow. Miss you!
Great pictures. He is just adorable!
Loved seeing pictures of your grandparents. They look great.
We went thru this every time we came to MP from LR. It was always so stressful and my babies would be fussy from all the travel and commotion. It's a good problem to have, though! So many people loving your baby...
Hey Girly..Glad to finally see a post!! I'm glad yall are better! We've had a round of illness too..yuck! I'm also glad yall had a good trip to TX..wish I lived closer to Dallas so I could've seen ya! Take care and keep posting..I'm gonna try a post something soon!
Post a Comment