Saturday, March 28, 2009

Video Updates



These are just some random clips from our home videos of Jack. The focus in these, as you will see, was clearly to get him to play basketball. He will start slamming balls one after another and then every time we bring the camera out he plays shy. That will explain why you see 3 different attempts at the game. On the toy the crowd cheers after you make a basket and he has gotten used to it and cheers sometimes too. It is cute. We have also tried to capture him randomly standing up in the middle of the floor. We didn't capture it all that well but you get the idea. That is his newest thing to do. Sometimes he will stand for 15 seconds but he never takes a step on his own. (That is the next thing we are working on.) I also taped him "working" or so we call it. Basically it is a friendly reminder to those of you contemplating buying any nice furniture with kiddos- that waiting is the best choice! LOL He loves to "work!" We caught a clip of him riding his airplane across the room too. I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

The Zipser Family said...

too cute! Miss you and love you

Yelda said...

OMG as always TOO cute! I love the "fall off" the plane... is Jack going to be a lefty? I notice he does a lot with his left hand :o) good if he is going to have an upcoming baseball career :O)

Catherine Chaumont said...

I wouldn't work too hard on getting him to take a step. They are much easier when they aren't mobile! He's adorable and funny!

The Bass Family said...

Love watching videos of my Jack man...makes me feel like I am not so far away....or that you aren't so far away...trying to plan something for the summer so I can come and see you again!! Love you and miss you!