We got pictures taken a few weeks ago so I thought I would post the proofs. I was disappointed because they chopped off his head but with this little guy in the pictures still can't stop smiling at them. :) We took pictures this past weekend at the park which I will post sometime soon. It was a beautiful weekend here and we stayed outside most of the time. Saturday we had a birthday party for Jack's friend to attend. He had a great time and loved playing outside with the water toys. Sunday we went to the park and then to a going away party for my friend Sarah who is moving to Texas! :) Jack loved playing outside with the labs that lived at the location of the party. The weekend went by way to fast! Today Jack took 3 steps! :) Miss Joy saw it first. :( I am not sure if I updated on this but Jack is working on yet more teeth! Yes- we are in the process of getting in our right molar. (It is halfway in.) This will be his 9th little tooth! It seems like he has been teething his whole little life! Have a great week! More pics coming soon.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Easter Pictures
We got pictures taken a few weeks ago so I thought I would post the proofs. I was disappointed because they chopped off his head but with this little guy in the pictures still can't stop smiling at them. :) We took pictures this past weekend at the park which I will post sometime soon. It was a beautiful weekend here and we stayed outside most of the time. Saturday we had a birthday party for Jack's friend to attend. He had a great time and loved playing outside with the water toys. Sunday we went to the park and then to a going away party for my friend Sarah who is moving to Texas! :) Jack loved playing outside with the labs that lived at the location of the party. The weekend went by way to fast! Today Jack took 3 steps! :) Miss Joy saw it first. :( I am not sure if I updated on this but Jack is working on yet more teeth! Yes- we are in the process of getting in our right molar. (It is halfway in.) This will be his 9th little tooth! It seems like he has been teething his whole little life! Have a great week! More pics coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
I think that these turned out wonderfully. He is adorable!
THESE ARE GREAT! OMG he looks adorable, I love the first ones and the ones with the bear, can't wait to show Erman. miss you much.
What a cutie-pie he is!!!!
I love these! He is a little doll!! He and Payton would make a cute pair ;)
Those pictures turned out so cute! He is so adorable! Miss you!
Jack looks so cute in these pictures!!!! They are great!
These are great pictures! We're having Audrey's Easter pics taken later this week and I hope she smiles as much as Jack does!! He's so sweet!
I told you already I want to EAT Jack because he is so cute! SO exciting that he is trying to WALK!! I told you I am trying to find a time to come up for the summer... anytime best for you?
So cute. It's so funny how I think he looks just like you in one pic and then just like Greg in another. Guess he's just a good combo!
These are absolutely precious!!!
What happen to your 'baby'? He is growing up WAY too fast. So cute!!!!
How will you EVER choose?? You have to get them all!
Post a Comment