Jack has really been taking steps. He can walk across half of the room now. We tried to capture some videos. He has also recently learned to shake his head. (Sounds funny to say but it is so funny to watch.) I mean- he has always done it but now he realizes he is doing it and he will just laugh and laugh about it. It all started by telling him no and he started copying us. Now we have made it into a joke. We need to get serious about it again but I had to share. (Oh and yes- we have quite the talker on our hands.) Please excuse my editing!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Yea, Jack!
He is sooo cute! Give him a squeeze for me.
erman and i just watched this, he is adorable! he is definitely a talker... hmmmmm who does he resemble???? hehe
Mom and I LOVED this.. tried calling you! Hope u guys had a great Easter. Love and miss you
Congratulations Jack!
Watch out..in a few weeks he will be running and won't be able to catch him!! LOL Lainee has been walking about for about 3 weeks now...these babies are growing too fast!! I hope ya'll had a WONDERFUL Easter!!
HAHA! What a great way to start my Monday...laughing at precious JACK-MAN!! Love it!!
The next time you guys come and visit Poco, I want to play with this guy...no excuses. Perfect start to a Monday morning at work.
LOVE HIM!
Love LOVED the video! He is such a little charmer. I can't wait to meet him. And I am totally jealous that he is already walking around. We still aren't crawling. I am glad to know that he screams too b/c that is all T wants to do these days!
These are the times that I wish we were living in the same town!! LOVE the video of Jack!! Love and miss you!
I don't think you would have to get married again for me to make you a cake!! LOL I don't really totally enjoy making wedding cakes as much as I do Birthday cakes!! It's Birthday season in my family so I'll try and post some soon!! You know you could come to MP and have Jack's 1st bday and I'll make his cake for him!!
Post a Comment