Greg's dad decided to make a trip to North Carolina to visit Jack. He drove up on Tuesday and stayed thru Thursday morning. It was such a quick trip but we loved having him! Jack had a great time showing off. He loved G Paw's mustache. He also loved his glasses! He is walking now all the way across the room. We didn't get any video's but we did get some cute pictures. G-Paw has a birthday coming up so we celebrated and Jack got to open his birthday gift from Grammy and G-Paw early. He got Hooked on Phonics for Toddlers. Mommy and Daddy were excited about that gift! Jack also got some trendy new shoes! His grandparents always make sure he is styling! We had a great time with G-Paw and hope to see him again soon! The other pictures are random from pictures over the past 2 weeks. The ones on the hammock are from last weekend. Mommy ran in a 10K and Daddy is wearing her medal. :) Whew let me tell you- I wouldn't advise running over 6 miles without training. Time is hard to find when you work full time and have a little Jack Man. I wouldn't have it any other way though! :) The other pictures are from the park. Jack loves being outside! G-Paw we hope you made it home safe and love you and miss you!
Friday, April 24, 2009
G-Paws visit
Greg's dad decided to make a trip to North Carolina to visit Jack. He drove up on Tuesday and stayed thru Thursday morning. It was such a quick trip but we loved having him! Jack had a great time showing off. He loved G Paw's mustache. He also loved his glasses! He is walking now all the way across the room. We didn't get any video's but we did get some cute pictures. G-Paw has a birthday coming up so we celebrated and Jack got to open his birthday gift from Grammy and G-Paw early. He got Hooked on Phonics for Toddlers. Mommy and Daddy were excited about that gift! Jack also got some trendy new shoes! His grandparents always make sure he is styling! We had a great time with G-Paw and hope to see him again soon! The other pictures are random from pictures over the past 2 weeks. The ones on the hammock are from last weekend. Mommy ran in a 10K and Daddy is wearing her medal. :) Whew let me tell you- I wouldn't advise running over 6 miles without training. Time is hard to find when you work full time and have a little Jack Man. I wouldn't have it any other way though! :) The other pictures are from the park. Jack loves being outside! G-Paw we hope you made it home safe and love you and miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He is getting so big! I can't believe he is already walking and not even a year old. He is just darling.
Congrats on the 10K! I ran in my first (and Last) one when I was 4 wks pregnant with Tristan. I was so proud of myself that I cried when I was finished. It's such an accomplishment. I'm working my way back up to the 6.5 miles. May be a while though...pushing that stroller is way harder than just jogging alone.
I'm thinking Jack might need a new header.. considering the fact he is getting so much OLDER!! Love his curls.. wish I would see pics of you though!
I love the pictures outside! He is just adorable, hard to believe he is so big already. Miss you
Oh he is so cute Nichole!! Miss you guys :)
Post a Comment