Thursday, May 7, 2009
Yesterday 9 teeth-Today 12 and missing Daddy!
Yes- so yesterday I kissed a baby goodnight with 9 teeth and today he woke up with 12! Poor little angel! He has been teething since he was 4 months old! He is so freaking cute! He gives hugs now and is a chatty Cathy. He still loves to sing and walks like a pro. He hates holding my hand and insists on walking vs riding in the stroller. I am retraining him here! It takes way too long to wait on him! He loves loves loves animals. Especially cats and dogs. We can't walk past anyone in the neighborhood that has a pet without Jack going super crazy! He just smiles and squeals! He still loves singing and will sing to almost any song with a good beat. He also loves dancing. We have a dance party each night in his room before bed now. I love watching him dance and also love wearing him out! :) Greg left for a golf trip last Friday night and we have really missed him. He has really missed us too as he called and booked a ticket home early. Yea! We pick him up tomorrow and can't wait! While Greg was gone Jack and I went on a date to the club and had lunch one day. I had the cutest date in the entire place! He loved dining with Mommy. We also had friends over and walked down to the park for a picnic one night. He enjoyed watching the big kids play basketball. He also loves to watch our neighbor Drew of which Jack calls "Dew" play basketball. He thinks he is big enough to join in. He is growing up so fast it makes me so sad. Sometimes I just hold him and get teary eyed I love him so much. Greg is feeling really sad and said he never wants to leave him for that long again! Jack had fever and a rash the first few days Greg was gone. He is better now but night 1 we were up for 4 hours straight! Whew! I was missing Greg more than ever! Anyway- I will post a picture this weekend. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is amazing about his teeth!! Lainee's for some reason don't want to come in!! LOL She has 2, 1 on the left bottom and 1 on the left top! Crazy huh?? I'm gonna do a post soon...April was a pretty CRAZY month for me!
your too cute nichole, i miss you all!
Post a Comment