I mean for real Nichole this guy singing is really good!....
Let me pray about it...Or maybe she was feeling the vibes of the music...
Well-I think this guy singing is going to be famous one day....
Posing...
The happy couple!
Picture time! Party time!
Giving me the grand old tour!
So this past couple days I spent in Tulsa, OK visiting one of my dear sisters Meredith. Fun times! She has a beautiful home and her sweet hubby played host the entire trip. Walt waited on us hand and foot. I almost packed him home with me to train sweet Greg. :) Walt made salmon and sweet potatoes arranged so pretty on the plate I hesitated before eating it. :) He makes a one of a kind guacamole which he had no idea avocados are the keys to my heart! He kept our wine glasses filled and conversation flowing. Meredith and I caught up while sitting on the porch in rocking chairs just like cute old women. The next day we went shopping and then to lunch. I had the best grilled cheese sandwich with tomato and avocado! YUM!!! She gave me a tour of her school which was so cute and reminded me of EC Brice! (My elementary school.) I got to draw on the chalk board and momentarily live out my secret teacher dream. Meredith didn't think I would make it far though as I wasn't aware kids don't get paddled anymore. Where have I been? Any hoo- I met some of her coworkers who love love love her! Who wouldn't? After getting pedicures-We went to dinner at Garlic Rose that night which was fantastic and even had a great singer out back who Walt swears will be famous one day! Later we stopped by the wine bar a very cute option before getting some Z's before my trip home. I had a wonderful time and really miss all my family!!!! Thanks to wonderful hosts! I love you both!




10 comments:
Awe, EC Brice. Those were the days! ;) Remember first grade with Mrs Trice...she loved you and hated me! Ha! And I sat behind you and was always trying to braid your hair! Fun memories!
Glad you had a good weekend...time with sisters is sweet.
Happy Belated Birthday to Jack! I can't believe they are already turning a year old. It seems like yesterday that we were both pregnant! Give him kisses for me.
pretty ladies! you both look beautiful! miss you much nichole!
I had SO much fun with you! Can't wait until we do it again at THANKSGIVING!! Thank you so much for coming in.....I LOVED every minute of it! Love you!
Hudson is going to E.C. Brice in the fall..isn't that CRAZY??? Of course it's a new school now, but in the same location. Boy, we are getting old!!
miss you nichole! just wanted to say and see how you all were doing! love yelda
Happy Belated Birthday to Jack Man!!! He is cuter than ever!
You've been up to nothing but fun. Loved all the pics from your trip!
We need an update! Sorry we missed each other yesterday, give me a call when you can.
Can you post another BLOG ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur takin forever!!!!!
Post a Comment