Tuesday, July 7, 2009

13 plus months and a busy bee!

Cheese!

Riding home from vacation!
Footprints...

Daddy and JackDave and Taryn/Greg and Jack
Too cute!
Curly Q


Hi World!


My Sweet Baby!

Jack is a little over 13 months now...He is so much fun and so busy! He is into everything! He says all kinds of words- he loves B words... Ball, Book, Bath, Bottle, Bite.... and so on... He also says All Done, Hi, Bye, Momma, Dadda, Night night, and more...He repeats words also. He said mouse this week when reading a book and honey. He gives hugs and sometimes kisses...He waves bye bye to everyone he sees. He loves books and always brings over books for us to read while he sits on our laps. His favorite food is currently grapes. He loves them and can never get enough. Last week he was all about blueberries but this week he has changed his mind. He loves fruit and will eat cantelope, watermelon, strawberries,grapes, blueberries, apples, peaches, bananas, and I am sure I am leaving something out... He is not too fond of any meats! We are hoping to change this soon. We have tried everything. He can color with crayons until he decides he wants to eat them, he runs everywhere, and he really loves songs and stories. He loves hearing about "This little Piggy". He weighs almost 27 pounds and is really tall. (I am not sure how tall but I will update that when I get it.) He has 15 teeth maybe more- sometimes it is hard to count. He loves drinking from straws and out of a big boy cup without a lid but it always ends up all over him! He can turn the TV on with thew remote and change channels. (The funny part is he honestly means to do this.) He just seems so grown up at times! Although- we still have not mastered the word no. He knows exactly what it means but when I say it to him he will smile at me really big and so "No No"right back at me. He pushes our hands away when he doesn't want us to hold his hand bc he is so big. He is working on learning to play with others. We went to the beach with friends this past weekend and they have a 10 month old little girl named Taryn. Jack would get very jealous when I played with Taryn and he would walk over and hit her. He also would take every toy from her. We were not too happy about this so we are working on it. He still loves the ocean and beach! The pictures below are from a hodge podge of things, the pool, the beach, the waterpark, and so on.... Yes- He has a number of other swimsuits! It wasn't until these pictures that I realized I must be partial to this outfit? :) Also- it appears I don't get my picture taken often. I will get onto Greg about that and try and get in more pictures in the future. I know you are all dying to see me! :) Love you!

8 comments:

kinsey said...

yeah for new pics!! i've been dying to see jack and these were great. what a big boy!

Jessica Cameron said...

I have been wondering about you lately!! I was fixing to send you a message on facebook! How big Jack is getting..he's a cutey pie! I'm gonna try and do a 1 yr post on Lainee SOON!

jess trent said...

Give that sugar a smooch for me! Love you honey!

The Ealy's said...

He is growing way too fast! We have the same problem with "no no" and I have a really hard time disciplining him when he is smiling at me saying it back. Right there with ya...just not walking yet.

Yelda said...

i was looking forward to new pics of little Jack! he is getting so big and adorable as always, Yes Greg needs to take over the camera and take some more pics of Jack and mom! i agree and i do want to see you!!! miss you love yelda

Catherine Chaumont said...

When you train Greg to take pics of you and Jack, let me know. Elise and her daddy have a lot more as well! Love all the new pics!

The Bass Family said...

I LOVE that pic of Jack in the bed..I think he has on our p.j.'s we bought him! It's about time you posted some new pics! Love you!

Poco said...

Please come home so I can love on Jack man!!! and see you guys as well! I miss the Graham family SOOOO Much!!