Jack is officially 14 months old. WOW is he a talker! It is so funny to hear him pronounce some words. He won't go down the grocery store aisle without screaming CRACKER. He also says Cookie (which he has never had but thinks he has), he said blueberries today when I put them in front of him. He will say Buppy for Puppy and Cucckers for Colors. He enjoys coloring when he doesn't decide to break and eat them. He says Boon for balloon and will hold the phone up to his ear all day if I let him carrying on a fake conversation. He has prank called a few people and when they answer he brings the phone to me. He tried ketchup yesterday and really liked it. His favorite food is blueberries and lasagna. He really likes Sesame Street right now and will beg to turn it on. He brings you the remote and turns it on own his own. He dances away. He still sings in the car and Seal yes Seal sings one of his favorite songs. He will walk around in the baby pool at the club and get brave and go under only to then want out. He likes Greg's golf club and hits any ball with it. He is really into climbing. He will climb on anything including coffee tables. He can tell you where your nose, eyes, and mouth are and on Friday Ms. Joy taught him to tell me what and elephant, puppy dog, and kitty say. It was so neat to watch him. He picks and chooses now when to answer those questions. He really does amaze me everyday with things he picks up on and new words he will say. He seems like such a BIG boy now! So sad! I took a picture of him sleeping tonight because he is stretched out like a big boy vs in a ball like he slept as a baby. He has always been a tummy boy-even before it was ok! You can't tell but in this picture he almost is the length of his crib! CRAZY! It turns into a day bed and toddler bed. This boy is tall! The other pics are from the pool. None turned out good but I figured we would post them. A few are from when he was playing with Greg's golf club but when I pulled out the camera he went crazy trying to steal it from me. The red cheek pictures are that way because we just came in from outside. He had been mowing the sidewalk with his bubble mower. :) In the playroom he sits REALLY close to the TV. It drives me crazy! I will move him back and he moves right back in front. I am including a pic bc it looks so silly. Miss you all!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
14 months
Jack is officially 14 months old. WOW is he a talker! It is so funny to hear him pronounce some words. He won't go down the grocery store aisle without screaming CRACKER. He also says Cookie (which he has never had but thinks he has), he said blueberries today when I put them in front of him. He will say Buppy for Puppy and Cucckers for Colors. He enjoys coloring when he doesn't decide to break and eat them. He says Boon for balloon and will hold the phone up to his ear all day if I let him carrying on a fake conversation. He has prank called a few people and when they answer he brings the phone to me. He tried ketchup yesterday and really liked it. His favorite food is blueberries and lasagna. He really likes Sesame Street right now and will beg to turn it on. He brings you the remote and turns it on own his own. He dances away. He still sings in the car and Seal yes Seal sings one of his favorite songs. He will walk around in the baby pool at the club and get brave and go under only to then want out. He likes Greg's golf club and hits any ball with it. He is really into climbing. He will climb on anything including coffee tables. He can tell you where your nose, eyes, and mouth are and on Friday Ms. Joy taught him to tell me what and elephant, puppy dog, and kitty say. It was so neat to watch him. He picks and chooses now when to answer those questions. He really does amaze me everyday with things he picks up on and new words he will say. He seems like such a BIG boy now! So sad! I took a picture of him sleeping tonight because he is stretched out like a big boy vs in a ball like he slept as a baby. He has always been a tummy boy-even before it was ok! You can't tell but in this picture he almost is the length of his crib! CRAZY! It turns into a day bed and toddler bed. This boy is tall! The other pics are from the pool. None turned out good but I figured we would post them. A few are from when he was playing with Greg's golf club but when I pulled out the camera he went crazy trying to steal it from me. The red cheek pictures are that way because we just came in from outside. He had been mowing the sidewalk with his bubble mower. :) In the playroom he sits REALLY close to the TV. It drives me crazy! I will move him back and he moves right back in front. I am including a pic bc it looks so silly. Miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Audrey does the same thing with the tv! I'll move her back and then she goes and sits right in front of it again. So funny. Jack is such a cute little guy!
I swear that T and Jack could be brothers...they both have that blonde curly hair and light eyes...maybe Tristan is yours! Sounds like they are doing the same things...I so wish we lived near each other...they would have a blast!
He is so adorable. I can't believe how big he has gotten. You look great too! Miss you and love you!
These are definitely some of the fun times as their vocabulary starts growing...you will be amazed at how it explodes in 3 or 4more months. Love the red-cheeked picture...reminds me of sweet Finn!
MIss you cole.. Love the pictures!! He has gotten so big and so smart!!
i am so excited that we get to see yall in only 2 months! can't wait to squeeze that big boy. he is TOO CUTE!
His hair looks so blonde! I want to squeeze him - and you!
Another post please! PLEASE! PLEASE! love you....kisses for Jack!
Post a Comment