Monday, August 17, 2009
Jack's T Shirt
Ok- So this weekend I had an important post to add and my computer crashed. I am now typing on a new laptop after a pretty penny later. We have been so busy lately and I have plenty of cute pictures to post. Unfortunately you will not get to view them now as I will have to find my old CD which had my camera info on it and redownload or order a new one before you get new pics... However- I will give you a sneak peek about a few of them. But first- have any of you read my sisters blog? Bass Family? Well- She is preggo! Yes I said it! Meredith is Pregnant! I have been waiting forever for her to be able to tell the world! We are oh so excited about this and can not wait to meet Little Bass! She knows I also had a secret to spill but what she didn't know was I was waiting on her news to be posted so I didn't steal her thunder... Yep- You guessed it - I am Preggo too. :) That is why the title of this is Jack's T Shirt. I got the cutest picture of Jack in his "I am a Big Brother" Shirt and that was going to be my post but of course the computer had to crash! Tomorrow I am officially 16 weeks so as you can tell I am a little late with my news...Now Jack will have a sibling and another cousin! This is serious I will tell you! In my family we had four kiddos yes, but we only had 1 cousin. I couldn't wait to grow up and for my kids to have cousins! Jack will be 2 and already have 2 cousins! That is a big deal! We are very excited and I will keep you all posted. I am feeling great and haven't a clue what it is. All my friends say girl because I had more of an upset stomach feeling with this one but Greg promises it is a boy. I will find out in a little over a week so we will see who is right. Greg was right last time and he said he is always right so I kind of want to prove him wrong. However- we will be happy with whatever the baby is and are thankful and excited. Please keep us in your prayers! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
How exciting!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!
can't wait to know what baby graham2 is!!! yeah!!
I feel so very blessed to be able to be a Aunt AGAIN!! I can't wait to meet baby graham and already now "it" will be beautiful b/c look at Jack man!! Miss you so much and so glad the secrets are out.. It's been so hard for me because I am soooooo excited.. Now you NEED TO CALL Me BACK!! it's getting out of control!! much love
Congrats Nichole! How fun to have 2 little one's so close in age! Can't wait to see all the new pics!
FINALY !!! YAY!! So glad the news is out! And you were so sweet to post about me!! You're going to be a wonderful aunt and an even more fabulous mother!! I know you're already an aunt on greg's side...but this is the first on ours!! I love you and I really wish you would at least send the family email pics of your cute pregnant belly! miss you and can't wait to see you all....Yay for Jack being the best big brother!! Love you!
what exciting news!!!! :)
OMG!!!! Congratulations!!! I was floored when I heard about "Baby Bass", but now...double blessings...God is GREAT!!! Take good care of yourself, and I'm secretly praying for a baby girl for you & Greg. Jack is going to be an awesome "Big Brother"!!!
Yea! Congratulations!!
So excited! Congrats on this little one. I am convinced it is a girl! Love u
Congrats!! How close are you and Meredith?? ARe you due in the same month?
Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you're having! Take care of yourself and thanks for the updates...keep them coming!!
That is soo exciting. What is your due date? Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl. How exciting for Meridith too. I bet your mom is so excited.
Congratulations!! So exciting!
I am so excited for you and your sister!! My sister and I have boys 15 days apart and it's FUN!! Congrats! Keep us posted and EVERYTHING!!
:) so excited the grahams will be blessed with another cutie pie! But sorry i think greg is wrong, :( its a girl :) but another little jack would be to die for too :)love ya
CONGRATULATIoNS!!! That is wonderful news! Jack will be the best big brother! You are right, cousins are so fun!
You and your sister are precious!!!
Congratulations! So exciting!
HOW EXCITING! What great news! woohoo.
Post a Comment