Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Fun 2009

My poor baby!
A little scared....


Don't look at me....


I look so ugly! (Not really just adorable but it looks like he is saying that.)




My pumpkin pie!
Photography by Greg Graham :)




He likes to climb UP the slide..... Lovely!



I spend most of my life chasing him now... :)
Sliding down!

Hello World!




Who me?


Im going down the slide!




I love driving!

Come on Mom- enough pictures!

Twins

Greg's shoe and my shoe....


Greg walking barefoot

Jack dancing because he knows he won!


Awe...



Cool Kid!


Greg in action


I'll show her!


The before pic.....Notice meat and veggies...

Now how do I walk in these things?


Easy...One step at a time.... I am styling profiling!


Up close and personal

I am a Big Brother!

Hanging out


Lilttle Einstein


Who does this look like?






As you know I am long over due on updating my blog with pictures. We have had so much fun with Jack lately I am not sure where to begin. The first pictures (From the bottom up) I will include are from the water park. He still isn't to sure what to think about it. He loves water but would rather sit in it than run through it. Jack and I had met a friend to eat lunch oneday and completely unprepaid I decided to take him walking in the fountains. We bought a swimsuit (we didn't have one with us) and I borrowed sunscreen. (Greg was not with us or he would have died of embarrassment that I took my child and then borrowed sunscreen.) He would have been even more embarrassed if he knew we didn't have a towel either so we dried off with the new clothes I had bought him while shopping for a swimsuit. :) Bottom line- with my spontaneous spirit that day Jack had a blast. Look how cute he looks! :) I couldn't resist. He started out testing the water with his fingertips and slowly crept in...The next set of pictures are random around the house. He is in one of his "I'm a big brother shirts here." Sarah made him this one. It is so cute. Jessica sent us another one but the pictures didn't come out. What thoughtful Sweet girlfriends I have! Jack is riding on his horse in one picture and his hair looks like Einstein so I had to post it. He rides his horse wild and crazy! The next pictures are Jack in his FIRST pair of official cowboy boots! Yep- you heard me! Jack's Uncle Spencer and Aunt Lauren sent him the boots for his birthday. They are so cute and super trendy must I say for a pair of cowboy boots! Jack still doesn't know how to walk in them but he enjoys trying them on. They are a little big so he has plenty of time to grow into them. Thanks Uncle Spencer and Aunt Lauren! Sorry the post is so late! The next set of pictures was during a little walk Jack and Mommy took. We walked to the club to watch Daddy play volleyball. Jack wouldn't eat his lunch at home so I fed it to him from his stroller. (This usually seems to work- he likes to cruise and eat while enjoying the scenary.) I posted the view I had for all to see. Corn dog (check), lima beans (check), cute baby (check).... But soon after I got a glimpse of what Jack was really doing with his veggies! Yes- he was already plotting how to get rid of them! This my friends is probably why his nick name around here is STINK. He is a li'l stinker!!!! See Hottie Daddy in the green shirt sporting his BU Love playing volleyball with the neighbors... Jack was clapping and cheering too cute! Sorry no picture of that. :( Next set of pictures is from our trip to the zoo. We were really excited about this trip and ended up being pretty let down. It rained and rained our entire way down there so when we got there all the animals were hiding. It is very hard to point out an animal far far away hiding to a 15 month old. Not very exciting. Our child also was the only one that decided to sit down in the middle of the road and scream if we tried to walk forward or pick him up. You can't tell but this zoo was REALLY busy and very spread out. Tons of people passed us as Jack had the most fun just playing on the trail while everyone walked around him. The picture above looks like Jack is dancing with excitment because Greg gave up on trying to pick him up and Jack refused to hold his hand and walk. So- I mentioned how spread out this zoo was- well- we literally walked for miles and of course my flip flop broke. You know the middle part between your toes? That came right out. If you have ever had that happen to you- then you know there is absolutely nothing you can do. So while I had to drag my foot to stay in my shoe (because I was not going barefoot on the filthy street as Greg suggested I do), Greg got a little impatient and decided to be the hero and lend me his shoe. He walked all the way back without a shoe.. It was hilarious... Here are the pics to prove it... If you know Greg- you know this is a big deal bc he doesn't deal with humilation well... It was soooo funny!!!! Here is his feet and then mine.... Next are pictures from dinner one night. We had dinner and then went to the playground. Jack and Greg look just alike in these. Jack loves the playground. He enjoys getting to be a big boy! Yes- Mommy was in high heels on the playset. Lovely! This year for Halloween Jack will be a JACK-O-Lantern of course! So here is a preview of the outfit.... I love it! I think I have the cutest pumpkin ever! Hopefully he will keep it on! Last but not least... Our first haircut! Meredith one of my good friends here had the honor. Jack was very good!!! He didn't move and only teared up when she wet his hair. He wasn't very excited though and was happy when the experience was over. We only got a little trim but it was well over due! Love you all!

7 comments:

Yelda said...

love all the pics, and seriously had a laugh about the shoe and the water park. Greg giving up his shoe for his wifey :o) is also too cute!

The Bass Family said...

Jack is adorable Nichole! I can't wait to see you guys in October, and then again in November! I'm gonna get spoiled!!

The Zipser Family said...

Jack is the cutest little one ever. Love the haircut and pony pics! Ur hair looks so pretty curled too!

kinsey said...

LOVED the caption "photography by greg graham" on the blurry picture. hilarious. loved seeing new pics of jack. he is way too cute, as always.

The Kennedy's said...

I love his hair cut! He looks so grown up. Thanks for updating with pics. We love hearing what's been going on with the Graham's. :)

Mitzi said...

He is so cute! Congrats on the new baby

MLP said...

I just love every last picture of your precious, happy, fun little man!!!

So, I'm anxious to hear what you are having!!! Please share!