Sunday, January 18, 2009

Almost 8 months and such a big boy!

What? I am teaching her how to crawl.
Thank you very much- I'll take that.
See Taryn- It rolls.
I don't know about this toy.
Hello!
Taryn (little cutie)
Mr. Jack Man
Cheese!
Hmmm... Why is she laying that way?
Yeah- I know she is looking at me. I am a stud!

Taryn and DaveLook at me- I am so cute!
Yep- I love cameras!
Ha ha ha.... I am so excited about my play date!
Sarah and Jack
Sleepy in the big boy seat!
Mommy and Jack
Daddy and Jack
I love windows!

On the 21st Jack will be 8 months old. He is crawling around like crazy and getting into everything. He has become a human vacuum cleaner I am embarrassed to say. He is trying to stand and pulls up on things. His favorite thing to do is take the short route though and sit on his knees to reach things. He loves being independent! We think he is lactose intolerant. He was given yogurt this past week and our night was crazy! I slept for 1 hour before going to work on Friday. The poor baby was up all night long crying and sick to his stomach. I felt so bad for him but at one point I myself was crying right along with him when I looked at the clock and knew I had to be at work in a few hours. Finally at 6:30 he was ready for bed! Whew! This weekend he had a play date with Taryn. Taryn is 3 months younger than Jack. She is the daughter of one of Greg's coworkers. We enjoy hanging out with her parents Dave and Tia and Jack had fun with Taryn. We had brunch and the babies played and took naps. Jack slept at their house for over 2 hours. We even had to wake him up to leave. We are seriously considering moving in there. :) Anyway- the pictures above are also of Jack in his big boy car seat and Jack and Sarah Tate. He loves her! We were instructed by the Doctor to turn his car seat forward and move into the larger one. We thought you had to be 1 year old but apparently in this state they make exceptions and it is a weight or age criteria that has to be met. He is much happier facing forward! We hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It has been cold here so we are looking forward to warmer temperatures! Love you all!

4 comments:

The Cooksey's said...

very cute pictures! did you cut your hair? It looks shorter in the pic and so cute!

Yelda said...

So cute, love his little puma polo! miss you guys!

kinsey said...

jack! you are SO BIG!! uncle scott and i can't wait to see you in just about a month. we are couting down the days! (we are excited to see your parents too, but your cheeks are the ones we want to kiss on :-) love you little man!

The Zipser Family said...

He is so adorable! I miss him and you! Can't wait to see ya'll soon.