Saturday, December 27, 2008

More to the post below on how we spent the holidays....

Mommy and Jack- Look at his sweet innocent face!
He always smiles for me when I am the photographer! What a great pair! :) Like father like son!
See my teeth! CHEESE!!!!

Hello...
Grace: "Let me see that Jack Man."
Jack: "She just snatched that right from me." Grace: "Yep-this is good stuff!"
Jack: "Ok- Let me have that back please mam." "Maybe I'll just take it right back."
Grace: " I don't think so buddy!" "Find a new toy!" Jack: "Ok- let me see what this toy does."
Grace: "See this is how you do it you push the top." Jack: "Hmm... That looks hard. "



These pictures are of Jack's play date with Grace and also a few we took before dinner tonight.

4 comments:

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Your Christmas pictures are so cute, I love the one of you and Jack by the front door. We have the same monogrammed stockings too...gotta love Pottery Barn!

MLP said...

What a cute couple!!!!!!!!!

Do you just melt everytime Jack smiles at you?!? He gets me!!!

The Bass Family said...

Love the pictures of Jack man!! You looked so beautiful on Christmas day!! So glad to see that he loved everything!! miss you guys!

Yelda said...

Oh my Goodnessss can he be any more CUTE! and his teeth came out Fast! And i love your hair brown and long its looks very pretty.