
Favorite position
Didn't know what to think about the outdoors!
Always loved any type of bag....
Always striking a pose...
Gorgeous eyes
Loved cuddling!
So cute and innocent...I have put off this post for a few days now but I wanted to update you all on the loss of our family pet Andrew. Andrew was the greatest cat in the world. Literally he had so much personality and he brought so much joy and love to us for 9 long years. We lost him on Saturday November 29th but he will never be forgotten. It may sound silly that a cat could mean so much to our family but Greg and I will both agree- We are better off having known him and to have shared so many memories. We love you Andrew and will always have you in our thoughts! Thank you to all of you who kept us in your prayers. We appreciate it more than you know.




8 comments:
I knew Andrew in the very beginning- I know that must be hard- thinking about you guys! Happy late birthday too!
Andrew was very special and will be greatly missed. I know how hard these last few days have been for you. Losing a pet is never easy. He is out of pain now...you made the right decision. Much love to both of you.
Ah nichole, I didn't know about this, it really made me sad, i know you loved christopher andrew as much as I love pasha, i can't imagine how you feel.. i also remember when you got him... i hope you are doing ok, i am thinking of you all. love yelda
I'm so sorry! I was never a cat person but thought Andrew was more like a dog. He was so precious. I'm so sorry for your loss.
oh nichole, i'm so sorry. i have tears in my eyes and if i wasn't sitting in a room with 19 six year olds i would be full out crying. i know what it means to love a pet like a true member of your family and i can't imagine losing them. loved seeing the pictures of andrew through the years...
Cole- I'm bawling and Andrew wasnt even my cat.. But he was by far my favorite cat ever!!! I loved pestering him and trying to make him cuddle with me. He was one and a kind cat, with the prettiest eyes EVER! I will miss visiting him when I come to see you guys. I am so sorry u guys are having to go through this, but know ur in my thoughts and prayers!! I love you very much..
Nichole, I am so sorry to hear about Andrew. I know the loss of a four-legged family member all too well. We had to make the painful decision to put down my baby angel Pico last year when he was just four years old. It was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made in my life, but I know that he is in doggie heaven waiting for us. Andrew is in a place with all the catnip he could possibly want. Take comfort in knowing he is no longer suffering because in the end I think that's all we could ever hope for for our friends.
You know Cole... Gracie has never been around any cat except Andrew... and boy did she have the ride of her life with him!! He was a wonderful member of the family and he will never be forgotten. You and Greg loved him more than anyone could ever love a cat...Christopher Andrew's life was MEOW-velous!! And it was all because of the two of you!
We love you guys.
Post a Comment