Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jack and Grace's Playdate and our updates on Teeth

Pictures at the mall....





Love the face here!She is really wondering what he is doing here.


Jack went to visit Grace last Saturday. They played and had a great time. They took pictures in front of her Christmas tree and even had lunch. Jack had carrots and Grace had a bottle. She has recently started refusing solid foods. It is the cutest thing- she just shakes her head to say no very properly. LOL I wish I had video taped it! Jack enjoyed playing with her toys and he really enjoyed hanging out by himself in the pack and play so he could have all the toys to himself! He now has 6 teeth! Yes- I said 6 that is not a typo! CRAZY! He has been a teething machine! He chewed on all her toys and we shared germs! :) He really enjoyed touching her face and analyzing her. Sunday we skipped out on church and went to the mall at 8:00am to get a picture with Santa. We were 2nd in line- Jack didn't smile but it was a cute picture. He has his chew toy in his hand and his pants are crunched up to his thighs as if he is wearing shorts. It is a classic shot. He really enjoyed analyzing Santa's beard as well. He was just looking and looking at the crazy thing! He then took a nap in his stroller and Greg and I hunted for items for each others stockings. We are getting excited about Christmas! We will take pictures of Jack in his Christmas PJ's. He even has a little hat! :) Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Yelda said...

OMG i miss him, wow all the ones are out then from the top which were just showing when i was there, i am assuming. that was fast! I want to see his santa pic too!! miss you so much! love yelda