Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yelda's visit with Jack Man

Yes- I like to fit the entire phone in my mouth!
Smiley!
Grace
Jack Man
Ms. Joy made him this hat- so cute! He looks like a big boy!
Hogan and Jack
Somebody tell me why he keeps touching me?
Listen dude- your arm is really bothering me...
Hello!
Ok- so now tell me what you are doing? I have never seen someone suck their thumb...
That is hilarious!
What? We are just talking?
Come on.. There is no way I can try that!
Listen man- if you touch me- I won't be happy...
Haha... Tell me about that again....
Yelda and Jack


He looks so proud!

We were very lucky this past week/weekend- One of my dear friend's Yelda-who now lives in Istanbul, Turkey came to visit. Jack had a crush on her. He just smiled and smiled when she was around. I took off work a half day Thursday and all day Friday and we had a great time catching up. We had lunch, did some shopping, went to visit Greg downtown, and even made time for a manicure and pedicure. Ahhhh- Paradise! It was just like old times. Yelda looked gorgeous and is doing wonderful. It made me so sad for her to leave because it has been so long since I last saw her and now it might be 2 more years before I see her again! I am thankful for blogs because we do a good job keeping in touch that way! When she was here she even got me connected and taught me a little about facebook. I guess now I will join the world there as well. One day when Yelda was here Ms. Joy brought her grandson Hogan over to play with Jack. We got quite a few cute pictures. Yelda only got to stay a few days and the time went by REALLY fast! She is a little world traveler this week though and making visits all over The States for 2 days at a time. When I dropped her off at the airport I got really sad! We all miss you already Yelda! Saturday afternoon Jack and I met Grace and Sarah for a diet coke in between running errands. They had fun starring at each other. A new update is- Jack now has 3 teeth on top and 2 on bottom. Yes- We are quickly getting them all in! His sleeping patterns are all over the place now. Fun fun! :) It is so sad when he wakes up SCREAMING because his teeth bother him. He has a lot going on in there! Today one of my other dear friends is running in a marathon! Please keep Jessica Trent in your thoughts and prayers! We can't wait to see how she finishes! She is a mother of 2 and has so much dedication to anything she puts her mind to! I am so proud of her! Well- I will keep you posted as we get more updates! Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

The Milams said...

He has the greatest smile! I love it.

Will you e-mail your address, please?
jbmkmilam@aol.com

The Bass Family said...

OH Nichole!!I always comment on yours!! I miss that sweet smile and I LOVE his "jack" bib! Who gave him such a cute present??!! Wish you were coming for Christmas...but can't wait to see you in Feburary!!

Yelda said...

i miss him!!!and you guys too! it was a such a treat to come see you, i hope i can come again sometime soon! love yelda

jess trent said...

So sweet of you to blog about ME! I survived the race - call me :) Logan was wondering if you were running it with me! Love you :)

sbharris said...

oh my gosh...he is too cute! I want him and Payton to play together. hope she is as happy as him! Yelda and I made our "rounds" in waco this week. we missed you!