Saturday, November 29, 2008

We have TONS to be Thankful for!

Cute pic just hanging out!
So innocent!
I look JUST like my cute daddy here!
I love kisses from my Aunt Poco!

I have no idea why this cute picture of my sister and brother-in-law took came out small!
Look at my beautiful family!
My hubby and me
What a great pic...
Sisters forever!

Family Fun!

Ok- now the serious pic...

Family Photo!
Cutie Patootie!
Just Chillin!

Gambi time!

Say what?

Action pic of Taboo time... Greg and Walt
Happy Birthday to me! Yes- I am old as my siblings have told me.
I love this pic!
Great photography by Aunt Poco!


We are so cute!
Huh?
Gambi and Jack man!

Mommy and Mr. Jack right before fussy time!
I love my Aunts kisses!
I love my Auntie M!
Daddy and Jack in their Baylor gear
Lunch with Aunt Poco
This is what Daddy did while the ladies cooked Thanksgiving dinner...
Women in the Kitchen
Cooking away!
Daddy entertaining while pacing for food!
Daddy at Red Rocks with Jack Man
Family pic at the restaurant
I love my little man!
Now this is family time!
I smile when I am happy!
Twas the night they flew in to visit!- Auntie M XOXO
Aunt Poco XOXO

Uncle Walt XOXO
On the way to pick up Aunt Poco....
So excited!
Gambi XOXO
On the way to pick up Gambi! So excited we can't stand it!
Still excited!
Before we pulled the hat off....

Our Thanksgiving holiday was great! We were very lucky to share it with family. My mom came in on Sunday and she was so excited to see all of us. She has not been able to hold Jack since he was 1 month old. He loved his Gambi so much! He just giggled and smiled at her all the time. She babysat him while we went to work on Monday. Tuesday we went to the mall and had lunch before picking up Aunt Poco. She was also excited to squeeze Jack and he loved spending time with her. She brought him a Baylor zip up sweatshirt which he loves! He loves to suck on the zipper but we love to see him in his cute outfit! Thanks again Poco! It is perfect! That night we all went to dinner at Brickhouse a restaurant in Davidson. After that we were off to the airport to pick up Uncle Walt and Auntie M. They flew in from Tulsa to spend the holidays here. We were so excited to see them as well! Their flight was delayed so they got in late. Uncle Walt was so excited to see Jack that he crept into his room to sneak a peak a Jack could sense it he was so excited that at 12:00 or so he was up to see everyone! We didn't mind! We all got a chance to catch up and the next day we had a doctors appointment and Meredith and Poco went to do the grocery shopping. Greg and Walt played golf and when they were finished we all headed to Birkdale for dinner at Red Rocks. Dinner was great and Jack enjoyed being passed around. He was very patient and sat through dinner and waited while everyone chatted and finished their wine. :) We then went and did a little shopping before heading back to the casa to put Jack Man to sleep. He fought it hard as he was super afraid he would miss out! Thanksgiving Day the girls were cooking in the kitchen while Greg and Walt played with Jack. The food turned out unbelievable thanks to my family! They are amazing cooks! We had lunch and went for a walk while Jack took a nap with Greg babysitting. That evening we really just sat around the house and chatted as we were too full to go anywhere! Friday we went downtown for a tour of Daddy's office. Aunti M and Uncle Walt gave Jack a cute Santa onesie to wear so he was all dressed up to visit the big city! Everything was decorated for Christmas as we walked in all the tall buildings and toured the downtown area. Jack really enjoyed site seeing. He loves being outdoors! His Gambi bought him an elf on the shelf which we will enjoy for Christmas traditions in years to come. We had lunch at Cosmos and then headed to Davidson College to tour the campus and downtown area there. We had some coffee and then Greg and I took Jack home for a nap while everyone else finished the tour. That night we went to eat dinner at the country club and Jack took a cat nap while we ate. He was very hard to put to sleep that night as he really loved spending every minute he could with his family! When he finally went to bed we went outside all bundled up and played Taboo! It really was a blast! I was surprised with cake that they had baked me for my birthday. We took crazy pictures and just had a good time being silly. Today we took everyone to the airport and we are spending the day cleaning and being lazy. It seems really quiet around here and we are sad that everyone is gone! Jack keeps expecting to see someone every time we go downstairs. It is too cute. He is growing up so fast! The doctor said he is the height and weight of a 10 month old. He gets his shots next week so we are sad about that! :( He is just the cutest thing in the world to Greg and I. Every day he gets more and more personality! He sits up really well and is trying to crawl. He screams and talks a lot! He says Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah and Bah Bah Bah Bah Bah Bah and a few other crazy words he invented. We have so much to be thankful for and family is first on the list! On a side note please keep us in your thoughts as our little kitty Andrew is not doing good. He has a blood clot in his leg and has lost the use of it. It is spreading quickly and he is not using either of his back legs now. He stayed in the hospital 3 nights and we got to bring him home to evaluate his quality of life. He is not doing good at all and I am not sure how things will turn out. He is a wonderful family pet and has given us so much love and happiness! Please say a little prayer with him in mind. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here are a number of pictures Poco and I took. I will post more pictures when Meredith downloads hers. Sorry but these are not in any particular order.

8 comments:

Yelda said...

I just saw of these pics on facebook! and I can't wait to come see you guys! Jack i swear is the cutest! i can't wait to squeeze him! Today is your birthday, at least time wise here in Istanbul, so happy birthday we will celebrate when i am there too!!! See you in 2 weeks! its so great that i get to say that. love yelda

kinsey said...

happy birthday nichole!! looks like yall had a great thanksgiving! so fun!

kinsey said...

I commented earlier before I could read the whole post...I'm so sorry to hear about andrew. I will definitely say a prayer for him. I know it must be hurting you to see him sick :-(

sbharris said...

Happy birthday to you! hope you had a great day! jack is so adorable and too precious!

The Milams said...

I love, love, love all these pics. Makes me miss my boys being that small. What a fun age!!! He is SO cute! I just want to get my hands on that chubby boy!

Poco Wilson said...

What great pictures!! Wonder who took all of those.. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cole.. I love you very much and had sooo much fun with you guys this weekend.. SOrry I dont have a blog so I cant write a huge message about you but you know I love you and I am very proud to have u as my BIG sister.. I can't believe how old you are?!! Squeeze Jack for me

MLP said...

LOVIN' these pics! What a FUN and ADORABLE family you ALL are!!! Looked like a BLAST!

Jack is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momma said...

Thank you both for opening your home to all of us for Thanksgiving. I had such a good time and loved every minute spent with my handsome little grandson! He is so lucky to have you two for parents. You are doing a wonderful job! I'm ready for my next visit...February can't get here soon enough!!!