Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mommy and Me Pics

You can see his teeth here...


Mommy and JackSee why I couldn't resist this picture! His teeth are so cute and so is his smile!

I have a ton of pics of Greg and Jack smiling but finally one of Jack smiling with me! :) We took these pictures after work today. I decided to post both because while I look like I have been drinking in this picture (which I have not been), Jack looks so cute and is showing off his pearly white teeth! You can see both of them really well. Here are a few pics until the weekend! :) This week we went to church on Monday night and the Monday night service was a little alternative. Greg enjoyed it but Jack and I spent most of the time behind the main doors because he was not a huge fan of the live bands LOUD music. We did venture to the back of the room trying to be sneaky and prevent others from being disturbed with his tooting noises and chatty cathy noises during the sermon-only to further be noticed when he proceeded to pull down an artificial tree while I was looking the other way. I will have to admit it was hilarious but I felt bad for the timing. Tuesday night we met Sarah and Michael for dinner. Jack had fun staying out late I think. The ride home was pushing it though as he screamed the entire way until I got home and was able to give him his bedtime bottle. This weekend we were going to the Renaissance Festival but we have had a change of plans and we will be taking it easy. However- we have lots of family time planned so I will be sure and post pictures. Have a good Friday!

5 comments:

Yelda said...

ahhh nichole! those teeth are soo cute! i am coming so soon! can't wait! love yelda

sbharris said...

he is way too cute and looks so happy! I love looking at his pictures...and yours too!

The Ealy's said...

I laughed out loud about the tree. I can just see your face now! How funny! Our church is alternative too and Tristan is always loud, but most of the babies are so we don't feel bad.

mommymimi said...

PUNKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM! nichole he is to cute! i need them to meet! thanks for your sweet comments! they really grow so fast! xo,m

MLP said...

Ya'll are too cute!!!