Saturday, November 1, 2008

A few updates....

Hello!
You caught me!
Here's a smile for you!
I love my caterspeller...
Look at my long tongue!
Sitting up like a big boy!
Now what?
Ta Dah!
HI
Jack and Hogan BFF's
Look how cute I am dressed as a baseball player!
Jack is about 5 months and 1 week now. He is still growing like a weed and when I weighed him I estimated him to be about 22 pounds. His next appointment is his 6 month appointment which will be about 1 week late in late November or early December if I can get it rescheduled like I am needing to! He will also get his shots which I am dreading as I do each time. Jack is now sitting up for the most part. He got really good at it this past week. He still just has 2 teeth but he is showing signs that some others may not be too far away from making their big appearance. Who knows! I can't feel any but he is drooling, fussy at times, eating his lips, and has a runny nose- all the signs of the 1st two teeth. For the most part Jack is a very happy baby. Really his only fussy times are when he gets sleepy. Oh- Just wanted to share for all you mothers out there Hyland's teething tablets work wonders! The pictures above in his PJ's are from one night last week after bath time. He looked so cute I had to take a picture. It seems like he wears his PJ's only a few times before I have to buy the next size up to fit his legs into. He is now wearing 12 month clothes because of his length. The other pictures is of Jack and Hogan. Jack is on the left and Hogan on the right. Hogan is Ms. Joy's grandson who is only a few weeks difference in age from Jack. They will make great playmates! Ms. Joy said she took the picture because they were holding hands until of course she grabbed the camera. The pictures in the black onesie reading "This is how I roll" are above that at the top. Nicole and Chris Gaiser sent Jack the cute outfit last week. We love it! Thank you so much! These pictures were taken today right before nap time. Jack didn't dress up for Halloween this year but next year he will. Greg stopped on the way home from work and bought him a puppy dog costume ( 9 months) to wear while passing out candy. I would post pictures but sadly to say the precious outfit wouldn't zip nor fit over his head because it was too small in the length. Greg was so disappointed! It was such a cute try though! He still enjoyed looking at everyone's costumes. I am off to clean while he is sleeping but wanted to share new pictures!

3 comments:

Yelda said...

soo cute, i love his blonde hair! and his eyelashes they are just like yours.

MLP said...

SO Cute! Jack is the type of baby that makes me want to have ANOTHER ONE!!! He's just so cuddly and lovable looking!!!

McCall said...

LOVE seeing Jack pictures...he puts a smile on my face. Aren't they precious at this age?? So innocent! Makes me want another one too!!