Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Pictures and Sweet Naynie

Hi!

Look close and you can see his 2 bottom teeth!Hanging out with Daddy... But Daddy didn't smile in time-
Tried it again- this time Jack didn't smile in time.... Like Father Like son!

The sun was in his eyes here but still a cute pic...He loves to chew!
Giggle box!
This grin is so big it almost looks evil! The shirt is fitting here!
Again- chewing and eating anything that will fit half way in the mouth!
Hello!

I thought I would post some of the pictures I downloaded today from this past week along with the picture I took of Jack today in his warm white hat sent all the way from Texas from sweet Naynie. Naynie is my friend Lockie's grandmother. She was so kind and sent Jack a little hat like Tristan's that she handmade! I just had to post the pictures because it is too precious. Lockie said she told Naynie she was worried it wouldn't fit Jack's head since he is such a big boy but it fits just right. :) Thank you so much Naynie and thank you so much Lockie for letting Naynie know Jack would love one! His head will be warm for the winter now. :) I know many of you have asked for updates...We went to the doctor this past week because Jack had a little rash. She said it looked like eczema so she prescribed a little ointment. He weighed in at 21 1/2 pounds but that was with clothes and a full diaper. We go back the first week in December for the 6 month appointment so I will give you an official update then. Jack is still doing well with sleeping through the night although I am not sure how much longer that will last because he is definitely teething. His favorite thing lately is Peek A Boo and when someone sings "Head and Shoulders Knees and Toes" -along with doing the motions with his arms-he laughs and smiles very big! He has already tried all the stage one foods and so far is not allergic to any and seems to really like sweet potatoes and green beans. He does not seem to be a huge fan of bananas though. He really loves bath time and enjoys splashing HUGE amounts of water everywhere! Today we all went to the salon and Greg and I had hair appointments. Jack loves going there because everyone there knows him and treats him like their own. He smiles at strangers and will play "bashful or shy" when he sees a pretty girl but yet seems to love the attention. We went to eat Mexican food tonight and Jack is already asleep while Greg is up watching football. Tomorrow we are going to a Panther Party at Meredith's so we will post pictures from that. We miss everyone and hope your weekend is going good!

4 comments:

jess trent said...

The hat is precious! I can't believe he is 21 and 1/2 pounds...I think he is bigger than Bear! Can't wait to catch up more....tomorrow? Call me!
Love you -jt

The Zipser Family said...

He is so cute! wish I could squeeze him! Miss you

The Ealy's said...

Glad the hat fits! It's so fuzzy, I'm sure his head will be nice and warm. :)

MLP said...

Hey there! Oh those pictures are all adorable...that little guy brings such a smile to my face. He is pure cuteness!!!

I was at Baylor from 1994 - 1997. What about you? Where did you grow up? I'm a Waco girl. So funny that we both went to Baylor. Are we long lost friends?!?

Your family is precious! Have a great week...