Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday


Cheese!

He looks more like his daddy to me every day!
What a cutie! :)
Meredith, Jack, and Barbie
Janet and Jack
Kelly and Jack


Well today we started out with strong plans of going to church but Jack's napping schedule changed that plan real quick! :) We are going to go Monday night instead. However- we did have a lazy Sunday morning and Jack got to hang out in his Jumper for a good hour or so. He had the best time. I took a few pictures of him while chatting with my sister Meredith on the phone. Later we went to lunch and ran a few errands. The weather was perfect so we were outside most of the day. He really enjoys being outside. Around 5:00 my friend Sarah Tate came over and we all went over to our friend Meredith's house to watch the Panther game. I wasn't good about taking pictures really but I did take a few. Now the house is quiet and Jack and Daddy are already sleeping! I guess I will go to bed as well! :) Talk to you soon! Have a good Monday!

3 comments:

Yelda said...

always as cute as can be!

kinsey said...

miss yall!! squeeze that little man for me. we need to touch base soon...yall are still on my mind and heart. saying a prayer for yall now :-)

MLP said...

Just adorable in every single way!!!