Look at our teeth!!!!
This weekend we caught up on some family time. Saturday we ran errands for Greg. He needed to get some shopping done so we went along for fun. Jack was really good and he enjoyed smiling for all the strangers who came up to chat with him. Don't you think it is funny how random people will just walk up and start talking to your child? I guess I never thought about that before. We also stopped by Honey Baked Ham and ordered our turkey and ham for thanksgiving. (This is a traditional purchase around the Wilson household.) It looked so good- we can't wait! Aunt Meredith and Uncle Walt are coming to visit so we are really excited! Saturday night Grace came over to play with Jack. The pictures are priceless! They really didn't know what to think of each other when we sat them beside one another. Grace would reach out and touch Jack and then he would cry and then he would reach out and touch her and she would cry. The pictures are cute- if you look close there is one that shows her 2 teeth and Jack's... Grace's mommy and daddy came over so we got to spend time with them as well. We had a great evening. Sunday we took Jack outside because the weather was nice. He really enjoyed it. We also got some pictures of Jack with his "Caterspeller" that his Gambi sent him. He loved it! Thanks Mom! :)




6 comments:
oh he is just TOO CUTE! and i swear in every other picture i thought he looked like you or greg. i would see one and think "that is so greg" and then the next one would look just like you! back and forth, back and forth! i love that he is such a good mixture of you both :-)
Ok..I need to know where you got that thing. It's huge...and I don't think we could fit another thing into our tiny house...BUT, Tristan has to have one! And I can't believe Jack is sitting up! What a big boy!
Ok me too ~ I need to know where you got that caterspeller thing! That's just to cool and Jack looks like he loves it, Audrey needs one too!
A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e
:o)
Nichole, Jack is absolutely adorable!!! I wish you guys lived closer so I could spend more time with all of you! and by the way, I agree with kinsey about how he looks like both of you...greg one minute and you the next.
Did you get my email about the hat? Check your yahoo.
Post a Comment