Friday, October 10, 2008

New Arrival!




















4 1/2 Months old and we have 2 teeth coming in! We tried to take a picture but you have to look really close to see! Ms. Joy called me at work today to let me know she figured out why our little guy had not been sleeping or eating like very regularly... Teeth! Now we have the answers to our questions! Oh- I forgot to post after our last Dr.'s appt but Jack is over 18 pounds and getting very long! I will post later with exact amounts as they are downstairs. However- we are in the 97th percentile for height and weight and 50-75 percentile for our little head. :) We also have hazel eyes. Anyway- I know I have been bad about updating so here are a few pictures from the past two weeks as well. We have an eventful weekend planned so I will try and post again on Sunday.
Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

kinsey said...

finally new pictures of my favorite little man! he just gets cuter and cuter! give him a BIG squeeze for me please...

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

Wow, teeth so early! I didn't know they came in that early. Jack is so cute, I like the new pics of him! I think he looks more like his daddy now, but he still has your eyes ;)

Yelda said...

so cute.. love the orange zebra shirt and the pic. so cute, and Nichole you look so pretty! can't wait to meet him very soon! love yelda

Catherine Chaumont said...

Very cute pics. His eyes look exactly like yours as a baby in that second picture. I almost thought I was looking at your baby pic!