Friday, October 17, 2008

All Smiles! :)






We discovered this past weekend that now when we go to take a picture of Jack- HE SMILES! So funny! What almost 5 month old does that? It is so hilarious and to me one of the cutest things. We brought out his "Johnny Jumper" this morning that his Uncle Spencer and Aunt Lauren gave him and he loved it! Thanks again you two! He hasn't gotten down the concept yet of jumping but he thinks it is really neat to be able to stand alone and to spin and turn on by his own doings. He was smiling and posing for the camera in every shot I took! LOL We are hoping this toy will be one we can take everywhere! A quick little update on his teeth- the bottom two are not all the way in just yet but they are getting there. He has learned that the bite can be pretty sharp and so have I! He has been sleeping 8 and 9 hours at night now which is fantastic considering he is teething. The other pictures are from this past weekend when we had company and I was showing them how Jack seems to be "Johnny on the spot" when it comes to smiling. We will update with more pictures this weekend because Aunt Sarah is coming to visit again! We are so excited! She has not been here since Jack was 8 weeks old so he is really excited to hug her again and show off his new tricks. (As Greg and I call them.) He can now roll over from front to back and back to front and sit up for quite awhile. I just have been really bad about updating but he has been doing both of these for about 6 weeks pretty consistently. I will go into his crib and find him in all sorts of crazy positions! Anyway- We will post more later! Have a safe trip Sarah! :)

8 comments:

Erin said...

Great pics! I especially love the first one. Good to hear an update...have a great weekend!

The Bass Family said...

I want to pinch his bottom so badly... it is SOOOO cute and plump! Send me some pics.. I'm ready to get started!!

Yelda said...

love him can't wait to squeeze him!! hahah :o) Yelda have a good weekend with Sarah!

The Kennedy's said...

They love their jumpers dont' they? My mom and Dad have one and he loves it!

kinsey said...

give those cheeks some sugar from us! love all of his smiles. hope yall had a fun weekend with sarah!

The Bass Family said...

Hey..blogger is acting up right now. Once it is back to normal, I will post a new header. LOVE YOU

Jaton said...

He is so cute! What a great smile! Blake just looks at me like I've lost my mind when I point the camera at him! LOL

Yelda said...

LOVE THE NEW blog header so cute!