Ok- So now to our weekend! Sarah came in town and what a great time we had! Jack took to her very quickly! I think it must have been the dimples! She has been here before of course but he is getting much more aware now. He just loved her! We had the best time! We went to lunch and ran errands on Saturday. Saturday night we went and ate sushi while Greg watched Jack Man. When we got back we got to hang out with him and give him a bath. Sunday Sarah and I took him to Birkdale and met Sara and Grace for lunch. The babies were great! Both took a little nap at one point. Sarah was a huge help! She insisted on folding all of our laundry and was so helpful when we ran errands all weekend! It is very hard to go grocery shopping by yourself with a baby so we made much better timing with Sarah. I took off a half day Monday but Monday morning Ms. Joy and Sarah watched Jack. They got to bond as well until I got off. When Sarah left we were all sad- even Greg! :) It was great to catch up and our weekend was just perfect. Come back Sarah! We miss you!!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Our Weekend with Sarah but FIRST a shout out to Aunt Meredith!
Ok- So now to our weekend! Sarah came in town and what a great time we had! Jack took to her very quickly! I think it must have been the dimples! She has been here before of course but he is getting much more aware now. He just loved her! We had the best time! We went to lunch and ran errands on Saturday. Saturday night we went and ate sushi while Greg watched Jack Man. When we got back we got to hang out with him and give him a bath. Sunday Sarah and I took him to Birkdale and met Sara and Grace for lunch. The babies were great! Both took a little nap at one point. Sarah was a huge help! She insisted on folding all of our laundry and was so helpful when we ran errands all weekend! It is very hard to go grocery shopping by yourself with a baby so we made much better timing with Sarah. I took off a half day Monday but Monday morning Ms. Joy and Sarah watched Jack. They got to bond as well until I got off. When Sarah left we were all sad- even Greg! :) It was great to catch up and our weekend was just perfect. Come back Sarah! We miss you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
He is the cutest happy baby i know i write that on each blog post, he is sooooo cute! all smiles. i hope he will love me as much as sarah! :o) can't wait!
she had to PAY for my header!??!? i had NO IDEA!!! and i feel HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! oh my, now my brain is turning thinking about what i can do to repay her. i suck.
the pictures of jack and sarah were too cute. what a fun weekend!
You shouldn't have said anything! And look now... no one thinks my headers are cute! I am going to keep doing them for you for free! It hardly cost me anything!! I love you though for trying to promote me!
Jack is so cute! I love his smile, and I could just squeeze his cheeks!
I'm glad you had a great visit with Sarah. Both of you look so good!
I would like to hire Meredith to make over my blog. :o) Please tell me what to do next, Miss Personal Sales Associate!
I miss you guys already! Give Jack a squeeze for me! Love you!
Jaton you are so sweet! I am so excited!!!!!!!! :) Meredith will be flattered and super excited that you like it that much! I will have Meredith e-mail you. :) You are awesome!!! And your boys are cute as can be too! It is funny how I feel like I know them bc of your blog. :)
Ok, so thanks for your comment. I'm so glad Jack started solids too...I was beginning to think I was a bad mom for doing it so early. :)
Oh my!!! I am dying....I told her I would pay her for her time and she wouldn't let me! Now I feel like a total jerk that she actually paid to do my header.
I am getting with Kinsey and we will think of something to do for her!!!!
Post a Comment