Hello again! Just wanted to post a few more pictures... New updates on Jack are that he is smiling all the time now! He also laughs and has baby language conversations with us. So fun! He is so cute and still growing. His awake times now are less stressful. More play time! His daddy and I find ourselves spending so much time in front of him just taking every move in. I go back to work next week and don't want to miss anything in the meantime! He is soooo cute! His little feet are getting so big! 3 of his feet equal mine! He is also starting to enjoy swings! He went to sleep in his 3 times! This is huge! We were able to eat dinner! :) I find myself happy when he sleeps in it but also wanting to wake him up and play! It is so hard knowing our week time is limited now. I took him to work with me on Monday and he was so good. He just looked out the window in the car and day dreamed...My friend Lindley came in town this past weekend. She is in a picture I am posting with him. We didn't do much with him as daddy babysat for us most of the weekend while the "girls" went to dinner. Sunday we had a big family day and just enjoyed him. He has really made some huge social steps... Our air conditioner went out Monday so we went to the neighbors while it got repaired. He just laughed and played with them. He is also VERY strong. For those of you that know what a miracle blanket is- he can kick out of it completely now... For those of you that don't just picture a straight jacket... He also will move completely around while in it in his crib... I sure wish he didn't have to be swaddled... That will hopefully be the next update! The daycare said they won't swaddle him per rules due to SIDS.. Therefore- he will have to learn to sleep or NO NAPS during the day! UGH! Keep us in your prayers bc he needs his naps to grow! Maybe I will have to go hold him and rock him at lunch! :) We will update more soon! Oh and yes- Greg made me post the OU picture... Greg was sent this outfit from a family member and he was so excited for Jack to wear it!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Jack
Hello again! Just wanted to post a few more pictures... New updates on Jack are that he is smiling all the time now! He also laughs and has baby language conversations with us. So fun! He is so cute and still growing. His awake times now are less stressful. More play time! His daddy and I find ourselves spending so much time in front of him just taking every move in. I go back to work next week and don't want to miss anything in the meantime! He is soooo cute! His little feet are getting so big! 3 of his feet equal mine! He is also starting to enjoy swings! He went to sleep in his 3 times! This is huge! We were able to eat dinner! :) I find myself happy when he sleeps in it but also wanting to wake him up and play! It is so hard knowing our week time is limited now. I took him to work with me on Monday and he was so good. He just looked out the window in the car and day dreamed...My friend Lindley came in town this past weekend. She is in a picture I am posting with him. We didn't do much with him as daddy babysat for us most of the weekend while the "girls" went to dinner. Sunday we had a big family day and just enjoyed him. He has really made some huge social steps... Our air conditioner went out Monday so we went to the neighbors while it got repaired. He just laughed and played with them. He is also VERY strong. For those of you that know what a miracle blanket is- he can kick out of it completely now... For those of you that don't just picture a straight jacket... He also will move completely around while in it in his crib... I sure wish he didn't have to be swaddled... That will hopefully be the next update! The daycare said they won't swaddle him per rules due to SIDS.. Therefore- he will have to learn to sleep or NO NAPS during the day! UGH! Keep us in your prayers bc he needs his naps to grow! Maybe I will have to go hold him and rock him at lunch! :) We will update more soon! Oh and yes- Greg made me post the OU picture... Greg was sent this outfit from a family member and he was so excited for Jack to wear it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
BOO!!! OU? Come on Greg! I live in the state of Oklahoma...seriously...show some love to that fabulous Alma Mater of yours... Sic'EM!
*On a side note... Jack is the CUTEST nephew ever.. hands down!
Ok, I love the OU outfit. My brother would be proud!!!
love those pictures. he's looking so big!! precious.
Post a Comment