Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jack and His Uncle Spencer and Daddy

Jack 3 months old (above)
Spencer 6 months old


Greg
Greg 11 months

Many of you have commented on how much Jack looks like his Uncle Spencer... Here are a few pictures Spencer had on his computer. These really are pictures when Spencer was a little older but they definitely look alike. Jack will be honored one day because his uncle is a cutie.. ;) I am going to get baby pictures of me scanned as well because the resemblance is amazing. However- he seems to be a pretty good mix because he also looks a lot like his daddy. It is just fun to compare! The bottom 2 pictures are of Greg. The first definitely looks like Jack. The second Greg is older and it is the cutest picture to me so even though he will be embarrassed I had to post it. I would love for Jack to look like this at 11 months... :)

1 comment:

Yelda said...

i love that last pic of greg in his masters green jacket, he was getting geared for golf at a young age! hehe