Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cute Little Clip

This is a video of Jack smiling at us today.. I thought it was so cute that I just had to share... He is growing so quick we are treasuring each day! :) I now look forward to my weekends even more than in the past because I can spend all day and night with him! He has started laughing and does this pretty often now. It is hard to capture it but this will give you an idea. I hope you enjoy it!!! Before you play it make sure you go down to the bottom on the left and pause the music so you can hear him laughing...

5 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable. That smile is precious.

sbharris said...

too precious. how sweet! thanks for sharing!!

kinsey said...

scott and i loved watching this. yall made us crack up and we can't wait to make jack laugh too!

The Zipser Family said...

so cute! miss you

Yelda said...

i watched this at the office and i laughed out loud at you and greg! Jack is so precious, he was probably like what are these 2 trying to get out of me, haha! I love seeing you both in mom and dad roles.. a perfect little family. miss you nichole! love yelda