Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Winners and Weekends






















This past weekend Andy came in town to play in a golf tournament with Greg. They ended up being in the most difficult flight and after 4 long days and nights- they won! The picture above is from our table (bad angle) where they were called up to accept their award. I was so proud of them! Everyone in the club that night acted like they were celebrities and our table of strangers were our BFFS once they found out they were at the winning table. My friend Candace went with me and we danced all night on the dance floor. Too fun! Even Greg and Andy made appearances. I also had a great weekend with Jack and Claire. We went to the park and Jack loved playing in the sand. Claire was an angel and hung out while Jack and I went down the slide over and over while holding hands. (The slides were next to each other.) I wish I would have had pictures! He is such a Mommy's boy and I love it. Claire has learned to reach up and grab things. She has a Baby Einstein that we place above her and she will watch the lights and reach out to hit the ball. She is growing and filling out more as well. I think she likes her new formula better. The towel pictures are from tonight after bath. Jack thought it was so funny that they both had character towels. I love my babies! Thank you Lord for all your blessings!















2 comments:

The Zipser Family said...

soo cute! I love the pictures after a bath! Miss you tons!

Nicole Fields said...

Your kids are so beautiful! Miss you tons. I want to see you!!!