Claire Smiling :)
Our walk to the park...(Yes this is a one man stroller.) We made it work!
My absolute favorite helper!
My sleeping babies! After a trip to the park!
A close up... Little Angel!
Cheese!!!
Hello world!
Pretty girl!
Hi!!!
Happy baby!
I love my fingers! I wish I could learn to suck my thumb! Then I may sleep all night!
Still trying!
Innocent eyes!!!!!
It's me again!
Still thinking about my thumb!We all love our babies... BUT- I love mine This MUCH! This is what Jack Man tells me about how much he loves me before he says "Moon and Back!"-AND I LOVE it! We had the best weekend with our babies! Every time I look at them I am reminded of how amazing God is. What blessings children are! They are hard work but I wouldn't trade any of it. Saturday we had out new appliances delivered and Greg babysat while I went to a wedding shower. That night we hung out with Jack and Claire and stayed home. Sunday Greg played golf and my friend Michele had my Bjorn so off to the park Jack and Claire and I went utilizing our one man stroller. It is a half a mile walk up hill so I suggested for Jack to try and squeeze in and he did it alright! He was so comfy that on the way home he fell asleep! It was the cutest thing. I wondered how long I had been talking to myself. Baby Claire slept the entire time bless her heart! When we got home we ran a few errands with Greg and then Jack and I went for some one on one time to buy new shoes. I was really sad for the week to start back and to leave my family! Here are a few pics from our weekend. Happy Monday!




5 comments:
they are so adorable, i need to squeeze them. I will pick a date soon. I miss you xoxo
They are both so cute!!!! Jack is getting so big!
the stroller is hilarious :-) i love it. and claire is so greg's twin! too too sweet. wish yall were coming this weekend...we want to see you guys soon!
THey are so cute! I love the stroller thing, but I think it's time to invest in a two baby stroller!
Lockie I have a double stroller but claire is not big enough for it yet! :)
Post a Comment