Tummy Time:)
My baby boy!
Our good friend Thomas


The slide at the Bar-B-Q
Yes- he fell asleep with a Flavor Ice
Before church- such a sweetie!


This past weekend we were slammed! Saturday Greg played golf to get ready for his tournament this coming weekend. Jack and Claire and I loaded up and went to Birkdale to get Jack a haircut. He was such a good boy and I even let him collect a yellow sucker afterwards even if it was 8:30am. We then went to Starbucks and then I let him run wild in the fenced in area at Birkdale. He blew bubbles with his Thomas the train blower and played with a few little kids. We headed to Gymboree after that and then we went to a church Bar-B-Que. Whew! All that before 1:00! That afternoon Greg, Jack, Claire, and I all went to a dance competition for my friend Michele's girls. They did awesome and Jack enjoyed the action. We went shopping for Greg after that then after swinging thru the McDonalds drive thru for dinner on the go- we headed home to start the bedtime routine. Sunday we got up and took breakfast to Birkdale again to kill time before church. After church we went to lunch an then came home for naps. We had a busy family weekend and I was sad for Monday to come! Claire was so good and is such a good "go with the flow" baby. She tries to sit up on her own and loves to roll from her back to her side. She is still not a big eater and I think she dislikes her formula so I am switching it again tonight. She is a doll and we love having her. Jack has really gotten strong on his sentences and also his manners. He says please and thank you all day and he even says Yes Sir to everything and everyone. I try to explain that I am a Mam but he prefers Sir. It works. :)




3 comments:
Your kiddos are soooo cute! How are you doing? We need to catch up soon. when is a good time for you to chat? Love ya!
Such cute pictures!! Sounds like you guys have been having a good time!
i love all the sweet pictures! your babies are absolutely precious...can't wait to see them!! Give them kisses from auntie m!!
Post a Comment