Thursday, April 1, 2010

My precious babies-





Here are a few pictures from my cell phone. This was Jack last weekend. He went grocery shopping with me wo a nap so we brought the DVD player and I was able to get more done. Yes- we walked around the store watching Elmo. :) I will tell you I had a few parents tell me they would be stealing my idea as I strolled down the aisles wo a worry and they were rushing with screaming kiddos.
Now an update on our Claire Bear... These precious pics are from her Dr. appt today. She got her 2 month shots. :( She did really good and since she doesn't cry often thus far- it was sad to see her so upset. It didn't last too long though. She weighs 10 pounds and 4 ounces. This is the 50th percentile. Her head is 38 1/2 cm which is 50-75% and her height was 22 1/2 inches also 50-75%. She is doing good. She usually drinks her last bottle around 8:30 and sleeps until 2:00 and wakes again at 6:00 or later for her next one. She then would nap all morning but her brother doesn't let her so she gets a little grouchy. :) Anyway- Just wanted to update! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Erin said...

What beautiful eyes she has! Cute kids!!