Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Greg!

This past weekend we celebrated Greg's birthday! Yes- Greg and I went to dinner with no babies! :) I am lucky I have such a sweet coworker/friend who came over along with her husband and watched my babies while we went to eat. Jack and Claire loved Mr. Sam and Mrs. Candace! Jack woke up asking for her! Sam said he is a Mommy's boy because when it was story time he asked for Mrs. Candace to read instead. LOL Thank you so much you two! Greg and I went to Cabo Fish Taco and had a fabulous dinner. We haven't been there in such a long time it was a nice treat. The rest of our weekend was pretty low key but we will have pictures to post after Easter! Happy Birthday to the best Daddy in the world!

2 comments:

Yelda said...

happy birthday greg!!

Poco said...

Happy birthday Greg!! Hope you had a great day!! Much love!