Cute updates and new firsts: One night Jack was up with fever. He wanted to be held and for a change not by Mommy. I reached in to hold him and he said, "No thank you Mommy!" It broke my heart for a minute but I had to giggle at his good manners.
While driving down the road I sneezed next thing I heard was "Bless you Mommy!" My heart smiled.
Jack was waking up at night again so we told him to "Sleep all night" and he could have a prize. The next day he asked for "Daddy's lima beans". I laughed and figured out they were Greg's Reeses Pieces.
Jack was in the car and we were driving out of the blue he said, "Mommy I wuv you." I said "You do!?!?!" " How much?" He used his hands and said "This much!" "And to the moon-back!" I smiled even bigger. :)
He loves to count basketball goals in the neighborhood... Too cute
I love how he pretends to know every song and sings a tune. I played an 80's love song in the car the other day and jammed out. He was right there singing with me even though he had never heard the song before he sang every last word he heard.
He has started saying "I do not like it Mommy/Daddy." He says "do" really cute. Sometimes I purposely give him things he won't like just to hear him say it. :)
He will grab your hand and steer you and say "This way Mommy/Daddy."
While saying a prayer in the car the other day I finished saying Amen. Very loud I heard from Jack, "AMEN Mommy!"
My eyes were watering and Jack grabbed my face and sincerely looked me in the eyes and said, :Why crying Mommy?" I smiled and then wanted to cry! :)
He loves his little sister so much. He always wants to kiss and lay next to her. If she is crying he loves helping make her stop crying. He says "Care Bear don't cry"- when he is trying to say Claire Bear. So now she has the nickname Care Bear.:) I love it.
He loves his little sister so much. He always wants to kiss and lay next to her. If she is crying he loves helping make her stop crying. He says "Care Bear don't cry"- when he is trying to say Claire Bear. So now she has the nickname Care Bear.:) I love it.
Claire is 10 pounds now. She looks less and less like a newborn. She coos and smiles and loves baths. She is fitting right into this family. We love both our babies more than words can say.




7 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. My heart is full just reading it. Thanks for sharing it all!!!
Nichole, Claire is beautiful! She looks so much like Jack. Jack sounds so sweet and smart. Audrey tells me 'bless you' too when I sneeze! I don't know if you read my blog but we are moving to Raleigh in late April/early May. I would love to meet up with you when we get settled!
soo precious! can't wait to come visit
Lacey- if you read this or anyone who has Lacey's e-mail- I have been trying to view your blog lately and I don't have access. Help! :) I want t respond but don't have your info!
Love the new pics! They are both precious!
what a sweet post... loved everything. you are blessed with a beautiful family. wuv, yelda
Nichole, my email is
laceyheadley(at)gmail.com
If you'll send me your email address I'll get you added to view our blog!
I'm glad I checked your comments again and saw your message ;)
Post a Comment