Claire about 10 weeks old in my dress I wore when I was little
So excited!
Daddy steering
Taking it all in!
Getting his hat to start the ride
Hanging out in line to ride the pony
Claire and Gambi Friday night
Claire getting more hugs from Gambi!
Jack is such a great big brother. Always helping- Helping give a paci
Helping feed Claire!
Holding hands-caught!
Claire is not so sure what her big brother is thinking here
Cheese
Gambi taking pictures at the Lazy 5 Ranch
Jack feeding the animals
And again in the back seat
Our weekend with Gambi was packed with fun! She came in on Friday night and we wasted no time catching up. Jack and Claire were happy to see her. Saturday we went to a childrens fair at the hospital. Jack went on a pony ride and loved it! He also went to different activity booths with Gambi and enjoyed the fun! We later went to the park and Saturday night Gambi and I had a sneak away dinner with Sushi and wine. :) I enjoyed time with my Mommy! Sunday Jack Man woke up with a fever which was so sad! We still took him to the Lazy 5 Ranch and just stayed in the car. We all had a good time and of course Little Claire slept the entire time. :) She is such an angel! We had dinner that night on the way home and Jack fell asleep at the table in my arms. Poor baby! I took off work Monday and Tuesday and he seems to be on the road to recovery as his fever has gone from 104 to 99 now. We said goodbye to Gambi Monday morning and Jack has asked about her several times since she left. We all miss her very much and wish we could see all our family much more often! Thanks for coming Mom! We love you!




2 comments:
I love you too honey...and really miss those little ones!
glad to hear that J is feeling a little better! Glad you got some mommy time. Miss you.
Post a Comment