Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend
















(Make sure to turn the volume down on my music when you watch the video.)

We spent time at the pool when it wasn't raining. Jack enjoyed the water and Claire enjoyed napping in the shade. Claire loves her feet this week and also enjoys making funny noises with her tongue while blowing bubbles. She can roll over both ways now. Here are a few pics. I have more on my camera to download from today but I am too lazy to go to the car. :)

6 comments:

Poco Wilson said...

Love the pictures.. They sure look cute in their clothes from Aunt Poco! Glad they fit!! Love you and miss you guys

The Zipser Family said...

love love love the new pictures. Claire has such beautiful eyes, just like her momma!

The Bass Family said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to see those precious babies!! Send me pics of claire...I'll change the header!!

Catherine Chaumont said...

They are both absolutely precious!! Love the one with the two of them!

Yelda said...

nichole you are so blessed... 2 beautiful children who are such happy little babies! can't wait to meet claire too!

Lauren said...

love all the pictures - especially jack in his boots!! love you and miss you!