Beautiful Baby!
Picture taken especially for Daddy to see the pink diaper
Sweet thoughts!



My little boy is growing up!
Sweet little babies recovering together!
A day at work with Mommy
Here are a few pictures from the past week or two. We have been having fun just hanging out and getting well! Jack had fever for 6 straight days! Trying to separate Jack from Claire was a full-time job in itself! On the 6th day- she ended up with fever! Just when I thought I had protected Claire successfully- I was wrong! She had fever as well! I hated to have one baby sick and 2 was terrible! I felt so bad for both of them. This was the roughest virus Jack has had. He literally wanted to do nothing the whole time. Little Claire never even acted sick poor thing! Fever and all! She came to work with me bc I couldn't leave a newborn with high fever and she slept the whole day. Just woke up once to feed. Sleep was good for her but what a sweet little baby girl! Her little eyes were sick but she was still all smiles. So while Claire is still fighting congestion- the worst seems behind us! This past weekend Greg and I had a wedding on Saturday night here so Jack and Claire stayed over at Michele's house. (Of course they were both completely well.) They were great and slept well. Greg and I enjoyed the wedding and time together and with friends. We did miss our babies though! Sunday we put up the sprinkler and baby pool and played outside all day. I didn't get any pictures which I hate! I do have a picture of Jack above that Michele took while he was at her house. She didn't have any swimwear for him so he got to wear sunscreen and a Dora swim diaper. Too funny!
I have been trying to jot down cute things Jack and Claire have been doing so I have decided it is time for more "I Loves"...
Claire-you are almost 4 months old and -
I love the way you -(Insert this before every sentence)
Prefer to sleep while holding Mommy or Daddys hand...
Love to have your neck kissed and smile so big...
Are ALL smiles when you wake up EVERY morning and look so happy to simply Have a new day... (It reminds me not to take anything for granted)
Absolutely LOVE baths and smile so big as I place you in the tub...
Want someone to smile and talk to you all the time...
Love it when Jack tries so hard to make you laugh...
Cooo and Giggle....(especially at your brother)
Have such a good temperament even when you didn't feel good...
Prefer to be sitting up so you can feel like a big girl...
Prefer to eat while we are feeding you and standing and if we sit you get really frustrated...
Are such a GOOD baby!
Love to sleep when running errands...
Claire you my baby girl love! You are such a blessing to this family and I can't imagine life without you! You remind me daily what life is all about.
Jack-You will be 2 this Friday and -
I love the way you..... (Same insert before every sentence)
Say your prayers every night...
Say "Bless you Mommy/Daddy/Claire when we sneeze...
Say "Take YOU first Mommy" every morning when you want me to take you inside the sitters house before Claire...
Ask to help me carry your backpack inside each day like a big boy...
Ask to go to the potty every day but only when you decide you need some candy...
Play with my hair...
Pat my back when I carry you...
Say "Good burp Sister" "I am proud of you" when Claire burps...
Say "No thank you Mommy" when you don't want to eat or do something...
Say"Thank you very much" for the silliest things....
Say"The wind is scary Mommy" when you hear thunder....
Say "Don't boss me" when I ask you to do something which you learned from your lovely father... :)
Listen so well and the other night I told you when you woke up the next day to say "Oh Mommy Please come get me" and that is just what you did verbatim!....(The "OH" included....
Recognize your neighborhood and always tell me when we are almost home!...
Noticed we drove past "Mommy's eyebrow place last Sun" that we went to a few weeks ago when you got a lollypop and you asked on Sunday for me to stop for another one....
Listen to me tell you that you are the cutest boy in the world and you respond by telling me and Claire is the cutest girl in the world!....
Tell me I am beautiful....(it is so adorable bc you do it when I look the worst- it reminds me of your unconditional love and innocence.)...
Boycott anyone else who goes to get you out of your crib and you tell them no you will wait for Mommy...
Love to make your sister laugh!...
Love to dance and sing every word to songs at the top of your lungs....
Ask for music please right when you get in the car....
Said I love you Mommy to me again out of the blue on your own for the 2nd time ever the other day again....
Love your "B" (blanket) and the tag on it even more!
Ask to watch "T"
Are turning into such a smart, beautiful, big boy and learning so many new things right before my eyes...
Jack-You are my baby boy love and have made me a better person. When I look at you I am filled with emotions and wish you could understand how loved you are!
(Ok- it is late so no proof reading! Sorry for any errors!)




4 comments:
I LOVE THIS.. and I CAN NOT WAIT to be there!!!! GOSH I MISS YOU! I love the way you are with your precious babies and I love how amazing you are as my BIG sister!!! LOVE YOU!
beautiful. loved every word.
So precious! Babies grow up too fast. You will love your children more and more every day and never stop worrying about them. I know this because, that's how I feel about mine! I love you.
I love this post and only wish that you lived closer so I could see you and the family more. You are too far away!
Post a Comment