Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Poco and Kinsey




First I wanted to say thank you to Scott and Kinsey for the cute items they sent Jack. I posted a picture of him in his outfit and laying next to the towel, burp cloth, and bib. They are so cute and so soft. :) Next for an update with Aunt Poco. Jack enjoyed meeting her! :) One night Poco and I went to dinner alone while Greg babysat. We had a great time and it was great weather so we sat outside. We babysat Jack during the day while Greg played golf on Saturday. Then when he got back I put on my fabulous TANKINI and Poco and I went to the pool for an hour or two. Yes- you heard me right. I went to the pool 5 weeks after giving birth and 25 pounds overweight. It was a beautiful site. Let me tell you! Anyway- that night we ate fajitas at home and hung out as a family. Sunday we stayed home most of the day and went to dinner that night again. It was very stormy here Sunday night. (This is good because we have needed rain.) Poco, Greg and I drove around a few times over the weekend in the neighborhood so Jack could get some help getting started on nap time. :) We had a great weekend and Jack was worn out because on Monday he slept all day long! Please continue to keep him in your prayers. We still don't have the reflux situation worked out and might be changing formula. His doctor is off until next week so I am going to ask her about it then. In the meantime he is taking axid for it. I can tell you he is spitting up less but he is still in pain when we burp him. To top it off he now has thrush so his little mouth hurts so bad. He cries before, during, and after he eats. I just feel so sorry for him! I am posting more cute pictures. He is doing good on tummy time and raising his head very well. I am also posting another picture of him holding his binki baby. It is just so cute to me. We love him dearly and are so blessed to have him. We miss you all! I will have more posts soon because tonight Jack's Grammy and G-Paw (Those are the tentative names they have chosen) are coming to visit. He is very excited to meet them! We will update soon!

3 comments:

kinsey said...

i can't believe that already fits him! so glad yall liked everything...wish i could have given it to him in person though. soon...

Yelda said...

This is definitely by far the cutest thing i have seen too! miss you! squeeze him for me! love Yelda

Momma said...

My little JackPot is precious. He's getting so big so FAST! Be sure to give him a hug and kiss from Gambi! I know Diane and Gary have really enjoyed being with all three of you. Hope everyone had a good fourth. I'll call you on Sunday. Much Love