Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pictures



Ok- So I had to copy my mother in-laws blog and put these pictures on here...
I wanted you to see how much Jack resembles his daddy and thought these pictures were cute because they are similar poses. It is funny- if I could scan my pictures you would think he looked exactly like me too. Guess he is just a good mix of us both! :) I will update more later when I have time to download more pictures...

4 comments:

The Bass Family said...

Yes..When I first looked at the picture I thought he looked just like YOU! He is beautiful and I can't wait to see him again! (You and Greg too, of course!)

Yelda said...

So cute!

mommymimi said...

sorry greg... nichole he looks just like YOU!!!!!! too sweet! i hope everything is going great! xo,m

Aaron, Lacey, Audrey and Elle said...

I have to agree with Mimi...he has your eyes and mouth Nichole. He looks a lot like you when you were little, just adorable!