Saturday, July 5, 2008

Grammie and G-Paw's visit








Jack got to meet his Grammie and G-Paw this week. They got here on Tuesday night and are leaving today. As soon as they arrived they were showering him with love and kisses. He really enjoyed their visit. We went to dinner and Jack slept the whole time. We even walked around and went shopping afterwards for about (20 minutes) we didn't want to push our luck- but Jack was a perfect Angel baby. The next day Grammie made dinner and G-Paw made some guacamole. Both were excellent. Grammie got up and did several nightly feedings during her visit. Jack really enjoyed it and I will admit that we did too! That was the first time in 6 weeks that we have been asleep during those hours. We went to breakfast one day and sat outside. It was a beautiful day and Jack was perfect. We then went to see where Daddy works. Grammie was able to help get Jack into a semi nap routine. We call his Grammie the "Baby Whisperer" because she can get Jack to sleep within minutes. (Literally) He is growing so fast it is unbelievable! I can honestly tell a difference in his weight day to day. I think he had a growth spurt while they were here. He eats 4-6 ounces each feeding. He is wearing 6 month old clothes now and some are too small in the stride. He can still wear a few 3-6 month clothes depending on the brand but most of them are already put away. He wore his 4th of July outfit his grandparents brought him. He looked so cute. I will post a picture. Today he is wearing his "Potty like a Rockstar" outfit his Aunt Meredith and Aunt Poco gave him. It is precious! It is still a little too big up top but fits perfect in the length. Well- we have really enjoyed out visitors! Jack will be so sad when he wakes up from his nap and finds his G-Paw and Grammie are gone. :( We will all miss them! Thank you for your prayers! Jack seems to be doing better. We go to the doctor on Tuesday and will update then! Take care!

7 comments:

The Bass Family said...

He already looks so different from when I was there! Guess that means I will have to go back! Walt and I are already discussing when we BOTH will come up! YAY!! Love you all!

Graham said...

Awe! That is so exciting! Hurry back! We ALL miss you!

kinsey said...

oh i hope the outfit we just sent fits! i thought i was doing good sending a 3-6 month since he was only 1 month old when i sent them! wow, he must be long! he is precious. and i loved the Potty like a rockstar outfit. too cute!

Graham said...

I am sure it will! You are WAY too sweet! You are spoiling him!

Graham said...

I am sure it will! You are WAY too sweet! You are spoiling him!

Grammie's Heart said...

Looking at these pictures makes me miss him so much! Give him a bunch of Grammie kisses for me. G-Paw said he misses him too, and he wants you to send lots of pictures. He's trying to figure out a way he can see Jack a LOT more often (he said at least every other day--look out, you may have a permanent guest!). :)

Erin said...

How is Jack doing? Is the crying/spit-up any better? Just curious since you went to the doctor.