Sunday, September 7, 2008

Auntie M

My sister Meredith (known to Jack as Auntie "M") is so creative! She called me today and told me she was updating my blog! I love it! I really think she is one of the most creative people I know. Bless her heart- when she puts her mind to something she gets it done- she called around the early morning and called back around 5:00 eastern time and had been working on the blog ever since! I feel so bad! She said she wanted to figure out how to do it so my blog was the trial one. She has it all figured out now and has promised to be my illustrator for the rest of time! :) Thanks Meredith! We love it but not as much as we love you! :) Oh One thing- Anne if you read this can you e-mail me your blog address? When Meredith redid it the links were erased and yours says it is private.. Thanks! :) Additionally thank you all for your kind thoughts about Jack and prayers. His little fever is down and he is just showing cold symptoms now. I think he is getting better! The doctors visit was pretty pointless as they just confirmed he had fever and sent me on my way. :( However- that is why I love blogging because I get to hear from all of you experts with all of your advice- SO THANK YOU! We appreciate everyone! Thanks again Auntie M!

9 comments:

kinsey said...

oh no! i feel bad because i asked her if she wanted to do mine and she said she would...i hope she doesn't have to spend a ton of time on it!

jess trent said...

LOVE THE BLOG! So impressed with Meredith! Tell her I love it!

The Zipser Family said...

LOVE the blog!!! I hope Jack is feeling better. Miss you all

Yelda said...

love the new look, very cute!
hope little jack is feeling better.

The Ealy's said...

I love it!!!

The Kennedy's said...

I love it too!

sbharris said...

love the new and improved look! jack is just adorable! if you are planning a trip to texas let me know....I would love to meet him and see you!!!

MLP said...

Love the new look!!! Glad Jack is feeling a bit better!

Anne said...

I just saw this - sorry it took me so long to respond. The link is rozzells.blogspot.com. Jack is so cute - he is getting to be such a big boy.